Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Club Elimination tournament - Semi Final Draw Page15
Well I lost my last game against Vince so perhaps I need a new plan
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I am on a winning streak at the moment in 6th. Fully expecting it to come to a grinding halt at the first round of this!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(24-09-2012, 12:53 PM)manrogue Wrote: I am on a winning streak at the moment in 6th. Fully expecting it to come to a grinding halt at the first round of this!

Or when Valk's and Vendetta's get a justifiable beating with the nerf stick? Tongue
(24-09-2012, 02:11 PM)Nick Wrote: Or when Valk's and Vendetta's get a justifiable beating with the nerf stick? Tongue

Blasphemy!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(24-09-2012, 02:17 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(24-09-2012, 02:11 PM)Nick Wrote: Or when Valk's and Vendetta's get a justifiable beating with the nerf stick? Tongue

Blasphemy!

I'm looking forward to my Chaos flyer....aparently it can eat other flyers in mid air melee lol.
(24-09-2012, 02:44 PM)Nick Wrote: I'm looking forward to my Chaos flyer....aparently it can eat other flyers in mid air melee lol.

Yeah I heard, nice looking model too! At last something to swat with my Hydras ;-)

Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Rightio, just to make everyone aware, today is the last chance for signup (well tomorrow really... as I cannot check until somepoint tomorrow evening... so if anyone playing 40k could make sure they're signed up for this Smile

Tomorrow evening I plan to get the first round draw up, but I'm considering mixing it up a bit...

I think we might have to mix it up a bit, we have 10 people signed up at present, I might have 8 people going through in the first round.. this will mean 3 of the best 'losers' go through, this will then allow for 4 games next round then 2 in the semis and 1 final game. Rather than giving people passes to the next round Wink.

The scoring may have to change to make it much easier, if you can add up the total amount of VPs (primary and secondary) and whoever the winner is goes through. In the event of a tie, the game will go down to old school VPs, whoever has killed more is the winner! (please note independent characters under half str give up half VPs (IE Draigo (4wounds) takes 2 wounds, would not give up any VPs but if he takes 3wounds, he would give up half) and Vehicles that have suffered an Immobilised result give up half VPs.

For the first round please make a note of all your VPs (both mission and how much you scored) when submitting the results.

ROUND1 DRAW

Player8 Tom (big necron) - Necrons v Player9 Nick (nick1988) - Grey Knights
Player5 Chris (jaqenhgar) - Dark Angels v Player4 JJ (jjakaalbinoboy) - Guard
Player1 Rob Edwards (Embolden) - Space Wolves v Player3 Alan (sprogmcjob) - Eldar
Player2 Vince (Manrogue) - Guard v Player6 Rob (gonecrons) - Necrons
Player7 Ben (Sincilbanks) - Marines v Player10 Matt (the count) - Nids?

Please note: List submission is due by friday the 5th of October, points limit is 1750 and can people try (I realise many people have games booked in for most of October) to get this rounds games played by tuesday the 23rd of October. Remember the top 3 losers also go through to the next round, so everything is to play for!

And in the interest of fairness here is my list:

Rune Priest - Jaws, Storm Caller, Psyker Level2 - 150
Rune Priest - Jaws, Murderous Hurricane, Psyker Level2, Wolf Tail Talisman - 155
Primaris Psyker - 70

Lone Wolf - Terminator Armour, Chainfist, Shield - 85
Lone Wolf - Terminator Armour, Chainfist, Shield - 85
3 Wolf Guard - 3 Terminator Armour,2 Power Fists, 1 Combi-plasma - 124

Infantry Platoon:
Platoon Command - 30
Platoon Squad - Autocannon, Powerweapon - 70
Platoon Squad - Autocannon - 60

10 Grey Hunters - 2 Plasmaguns, Standard - 180
10 Grey Hunters - 2 Plasmaguns, Standard - 180
10 Grey Hunters - 2 Meltaguns - 160
5 Grey Hunters - Flamer - 75

5 Long Fangs - 4 Missiles - 115

So Allan, when are you up for our game?

oct 9th???
got a game this coming tuesday
is that allies i can see in ur list are we allowed them then?
ok jj, it's a rematch! When are you free to play our game?

At the mo I can do the 16th, but could probably rearrange the 23rd instead 9meant to be having a game of necromunda with Stu, but i have a sneaking suspicion he may have had his two october matches for the necromunda campaign by then!)
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari