Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amelia really loves Kickstarter (compiled in first post)
So I'm hanging around kickstarter more and more these days and its not just the game that catch my eyes.
I'm going to post some of my favorites here (to try and get more funding for them obviously)!

Active
Take a look at these - Pencils with seeds in the end, when you finish the pencil just plat it and grow!

and these! word fridge magnets with a twist - instead of words they're pictures with obvious meanings. so a pair of eyes for look, a thumbs up for good ect. their video explains better then i do.

A modular synth? Sure thing darlin! Make me wish i wasn't so addicted to models that i ahd some disposable income for this. damn you reaper and sodapop!

Commision a painting froma really nice guy?

Stu thinks graphic novel goodies are great! Worldworm saga gets fan items.
Can others contribute to this thread? Seen a couple of other non-wargaming kickstarters worthy of mention recently.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Go for it!

Personally I've found the general navigation on kickstarter really poor. So if you find good ones go for it and post links!
One that I found recently was for The Wormworld Saga Treasure Chest - a merchandise project to generate ongoing funding for the development of Daniel Lieske's beautifully illustrated online graphic novel The Wormworld Saga. He's already used Kickstarter to get a mobile app funded and developed.

I did see another graphic novel funding project recently that looked interesting, but can't seem to find it now...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thats pretty awsome!
I'm trying my hardest to stay away from KS for alittle bit (I might accidentally be dropping $600 for christmas presents from this guy next month, though thats ALL of my xmas shopping done)
But after that I think I'm going to do the Pie challenge, and not just by running round donating $1.
I reallly realllllllllly RREEEAAALLLYYY want a 3d printer. There are so many of them on kickstarter alll of the time. They're just so very expensive.
Sad
Do Want.