Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 16th May 2011
Question 
Next meeting is Monday 16th May, Windmill Community Centre at 7.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Simon R vs. Mike - Warmachine, 25 pts
  • Paul vs. Andy - Warhammer Fantasy, 1500 pts, High Elves or Orcs and Goblins vs. Dark Elves
  • Tom vs. Sarah, Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts, Orcs vs. Blood Angels
  • Luke vs. Dave, Warhammer Fantasy, 1500 pts, Orcs and Goblins vs. Ogre Kingdoms (?)
  • Gareth vs. Jonno, Warhammer Fantasy, 1500 pts, Tomb Kings vs. Wood Elves (?)
  • Stuart vs. Simon A, Lord of the Rings
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm up for more LotR action, this time with the distinct possibility of being able to field some of my own miniatures. Although saying that I completely forgot to use my one and only Erestor figure in the last game Sad
Happy to field High Elves against anyone... 1,500 points worked out well timewise for me and Andy.

Can also do 1,500 of Orcs & Gobs, or lend them out, if anyone wants...
I'm happy to give a match of 1,500 points Orcs and Gobbos, but I think that I was going to have a match of Fantasy with Dave, so we'll see what happens.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(11-05-2011, 07:38 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I'm happy to give a match of 1,500 points Orcs and Gobbos.

I can do a 1700pt battle, and I've been touching upon the rules and am now pretty up to date with 'em. I'm pretty sure that if my opponent turned up fairly early, we'd be able to start pretty soon and have enough time to finish the match.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I can either play a 1500pt WFB game with my chaos army or a warmachine game if anybody would like one, though i will need to see if i can make it first as i may be moving this weekend and might need to miss this weeks meet to pack/unpack things Sad
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(12-05-2011, 12:34 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: I can either play a 1500pt WFB game with my chaos army or a warmachine game if anybody would like one, though i will need to see if i can make it first as i may be moving this weekend and might need to miss this weeks meet to pack/unpack things Sad

Just make sure you put your armies in a box labelled "Really Important Stuff!"
Me Vs Michael - Warmachine - 25pts
I'll do a 1500 pt battle of Fantasy if anyone's interested. Got some more Orc reinforcements to support me gobbos in the field of battle, was gonna convert a Gitilla da Hunter model for some un-built goblin wolf riders, but need to order the special model that I was gonna use to do it off GamesWorkshop, yet.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Fantasy for me again. Fit me in where needed.