Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interested but dont have a team?
I have a large collection of blood bowl teams, many are older models or are in a desperate need of paint, but if anyone is interested in playing blood bowl and doesn't have a team I'm more than happy to bring along teams for people to use in their games all i ask is that you treat my figures with a little repsect even they dont look like they deserve it ;-)

Also I have a copy of the game so if someone needs a pitch to play on I can always bring that for others to use when i have space.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
(05-09-2012, 10:39 AM)jimbobabob Wrote: I have a large collection of blood bowl teams, many are older models or are in a desperate need of paint, but if anyone is interested in playing blood bowl and doesn't have a team I'm more than happy to bring along teams for people to use in their games all i ask is that you treat my figures with a little repsect even they dont look like they deserve it ;-)

Also I have a copy of the game so if someone needs a pitch to play on I can always bring that for others to use when i have space.

Thanks jimbob, I will pick up my own team but don't have a pitch so great to know one is available.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I am looking at starting a team soon.... Amazons I think.
Can girls play bloodbowl?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
haha, maybe not! we will see.

you wouldn't hit a girl would you?
Er yes they can, I remember teaching a previous Gf to play and she beat me and most of my friends due to ok playing and amazing luck with dice lol

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
My Teddy bears pirates didnt hit girls. They learnt!
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
I've only played the Amazon team on the pc game but they seem really well rounded and quite hard

I have a skaven team and a slann team for sale. they are painted to my own unique standard. Skaven is as per basic team, slann have an additional Kroxigor
Malifaux - Gremlins