Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40% off Space Marine Stormtalons at Total Wargamer
I'll chargeback the order and place it somewhere else. Plenty of other sources for this stuff, and I guess I'll go to those who treat my order as more valued and important than what appears to me to be taking my money and forgetting about me...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
Can't say I blame you, i'd have done that too if the StormTalon sale hadnt been such a really good deal. i most certainly won't be shopping there again unless I visit the actual shop .
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I've got an order outstanding with Total Wargamer too. (32623).

Ordered nearly £80 of bits, and other than a "thanks for your money" email I've had nothing. Sent emails with no reply, and tried calling for 2 weeks and all they do is put the phone down!

Have they gone under? Do I need to start taking action to get my money back? I don't mind the delay, but no response whatsoever is just unprofessional.

Was my Christmas money as well. <fuming>
Yeah, they can be very hard to reach at times. Try giving them on a shout on Twitter or Facebook - I've found they tend to respond better there.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(10-01-2013, 01:35 PM)FastFingerWill Wrote: I've got an order outstanding with Total Wargamer too. (32623).

Ordered nearly £80 of bits, and other than a "thanks for your money" email I've had nothing. Sent emails with no reply, and tried calling for 2 weeks and all they do is put the phone down!

Have they gone under? Do I need to start taking action to get my money back? I don't mind the delay, but no response whatsoever is just unprofessional.

Was my Christmas money as well. <fuming>

Hit them on there Facebook/twitter page and you should get an immediate reply, at least i did when i ordered from them last.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Great minds Vince, great minds... Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Lol, me and my slow typing..... Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Total war gamer, yes they're cheap but so very very slow and lousy at getting back in touch with you. i wouldn't recommend using them
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Don't have a Facebook account - but sent them a nudge via Twitter. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Will keep you posted.
You could also try messaging them via this forum as they are are member too http://forum.redwarsoc.com/member.php?ac...e&uid=1680
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.