Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40% off Space Marine Stormtalons at Total Wargamer
just to revive this again. and put an end to my use of Total wargamer, i ordered some eldar models 4 weeks ago and nothing, communication when i've prompted via facebook has been sketchy mainly blaming everyone but themselves. The response today was the final straw. Apparently GW has decided to not deliver to them this week, i refuse to believe that a company the size of GW would just not deliver to customer who is paying for their product. I've had the money refunded and i will not be using their services again. it may cost a bit more to go elsewhere but the service from total wargamer is crap.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I had a force of Brettonians and some Vampire Counts stuff on order for almost 2 months. Took ages for them to reply to my emails and they said "just a few more days" for about 4 or 5 weeks. In the end i asked for a refund, had this S*** every time i've used them, not doing it again.
It's a damn shame to be honest, lovely blokes all of them but alas the mail order service is on the far side of shocking so I also shall not be using them again.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I also ordered some stuff over a month ago and cancelled my order last week when it failed to show up. To be fair I used their online 'where's my stuff?' Option and got an immediate response, but I chose to cancel. Hopefully will get my money back.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Such a shame to hear all this negative talk about a local (ish) business, but I've only ever had a negative experience online, in the shop, thats a different story, nothing but perfect! Smile

If you guys are looking for an alternative "local" supplier, these guys have a shop in Alcester where I live http://www.model-mart.co.uk

No experience of using their mail order, but the chaps that run the place are very friendly, they deal in other models too and dinky toys etc, but they tell me that GW has been good for them.

Graham
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!