Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign results
Hmmm, with 65 creds in the bank after that scenario I might consider hiring a new recruit. Although if it's a ganger I'll only be able to give him a pistol for now.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
A brilliant and brutal game with Jim tonight - my crew bottled in the end, and think Jim ended up with 5 figures off the table and 4 for me. Some very lucky injury rolls saw all my casualties make a fill recovery, but conversely some very unlucky rolls for Jim saw him have to retire 3 of his crew.
Great game with Paul on Tuesday, played the loot scenario. My gang walked into a hail of fire and got chewed up (the heavy went down turn 1), but I managed to sneak Orichas up the left flank and got a satisfying flamer shot that hit 3 and wounded two of the Orlocks. Too little too late though and I bottled voluntarily the next turn. 3 of my gang were out and another three down (one shot in the back by my BS5 leader due to a stray shot!).

i managed to get 3 of the 6 loot counters. Injury rolls followed and my Heavy and the orphan boy both died!! My leader would have as well if it hadn't been for my medic. These were both the most heavily wounded of my gang so I think their time had come. I got quite a bit of experience being the underdog and now have more creds than my gang has seen before, helped by me capturing one of Paul's kitted out gangers and ransoming him back plus his equipment Smile

Have updated the gang on Yakromunda, but still got to decide what to spend the creds on. My gang rating has slumped even further, but the survivors are tougher than ever, we're not finished yet!

I'm beginning to regret the choice of the name 'The Undertakers...' seems i'm burying my own guys more rapidly than the opposition!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Looking at your Yakromunda has made me realise how lucky i have been on the serious injury table, some serious injuries!
On the plus side 178 creds means you can at least add to the gang.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah when Paul's ganger had a lot of equipment and so the ransom was pretty high due to letting him keep all his gear! I still have 9 gang members so I'm not sure about getting more gangers, might just equip them out a bit, or maybe get a new heavy - still can't afford to replace the heavy stubber though.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-11-2012, 05:50 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: ...still can't afford to replace the heavy stubber though.

I'm saving up for a second Smile
(29-11-2012, 10:25 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'm saving up for a second Smile

show off!
(29-11-2012, 10:25 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(29-11-2012, 05:50 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: ...still can't afford to replace the heavy stubber though.

I'm saving up for a second Smile
I've been doing that for 3 games now, then i always roll on rare something i want.........
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Great game with Steve last night - can't believe how many 1s we rolled between us though!

Managed to capture one of Steve's crew, but ransomed him back for some credits and weaponry. Sold my flamer and just had enough credits to buy a second Heavy Stubber. Muahahahaha Big Grin