Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign results
Thanks for the update James!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Oct 9th, Mad Capsules v Black Scorpions

The Black Scorpions, after much time spent training and target practice, finally decided to venture out into the Underhive. We rolled for the scenario and came up with gangfight. Scorpions moved first hurrying into cover, but not quick enough as the silence was shattered by the sound of a heavy Stubber. The Scorpions Heavy Stubber caught a round , but shrugged it off and returned fire. A shout on the scorpion left saw another hit and go down , blood pumping from a chest wound. The scorpions training clearly not paying off as they continued to miss every shot! Another Scorpion fell to the ground, quickly followed by the heavy Stubber. I rrally needed to shut Vinces Heavy stubber up!! Brimming with confidence, The Mad Capsules charged forward , hoping to bring their superior Hand to hand skills to bear. Falling back, The Scorpions opened up in panic, managing to hit 3 of the esher, including the Heavy Stubber!! but loosing another ganger, the scorpions decided they needed more training and bugged out.

After many rolls, I now have a heavy with a head wound and a ganger with a chest wound, the others recovering. One of Vinces Juves got hit by a shotgun and rolled for 5 multiple wounds, but amazingly throwing 4 recoveries and one leg wound. Was a great game, my best throw of the night being the double 6 to fail my bottle test!!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(12-10-2012, 09:33 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Oct 9th, Mad Capsules v Black Scorpions

The Black Scorpions, after much time spent training and target practice, finally decided to venture out into the Underhive. We rolled for the scenario and came up with gangfight. Scorpions moved first hurrying into cover, but not quick enough as the silence was shattered by the sound of a heavy Stubber. The Scorpions Heavy Stubber caught a round , but shrugged it off and returned fire. A shout on the scorpion left saw another hit and go down , blood pumping from a chest wound. The scorpions training clearly not paying off as they continued to miss every shot! Another Scorpion fell to the ground, quickly followed by the heavy Stubber. I rrally needed to shut Vinces Heavy stubber up!! Brimming with confidence, The Mad Capsules charged forward , hoping to bring their superior Hand to hand skills to bear. Falling back, The Scorpions opened up in panic, managing to hit 3 of the esher, including the Heavy Stubber!! but loosing another ganger, the scorpions decided they needed more training and bugged out.

After many rolls, I now have a heavy with a head wound and a ganger with a chest wound, the others recovering. One of Vinces Juves got hit by a shotgun and rolled for 5 multiple wounds, but amazingly throwing 4 recoveries and one leg wound. Was a great game, my best throw of the night being the double 6 to fail my bottle test!!

lol X5 Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
There seemed to be a lot of casualties among the games tonight! I'll need to roll for some advances (I'll get Luke to witness them), buy some new equipment and then update my roster.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Dammit, meant to bring my annotated roster with me to work so I could update Yakromunda and work out what advances were due during a quiet moment, then I can roll for them with Luke as witness tonight.

I lost a juve taking my total crew losses to two. That's going to hurt my rating.

I think Paul lost a heavy and Justin lost a ganger last night too - that session should go down in Necromunda campaign history as "Black Tuesday".
Think i am the only one that benefitted due to superb ability to roll 1's(sadly during shooting as well), meaning half my gangers that were down stood back up with flesh wounds. Only my leader and 1 ganger was down at the game end despite literally over half of my gang members going down at some point.
I have bought in my sheets to update my yakro, then i just have to grab someone to see my advances at some point.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Ouch that is a lot of deaths!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Aye, it would have to have been Tenebris that I lost too - he was fully geared up!

My shooting rolls were abysmal last night Sad
Think it was that one turn where all my shots turned to gold that did it for me. Other than that my shooting was shocking as well.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah, there was definitely a good turn for you that resulted in at least 4 of my crew lying face down! Poor Tenebris never even got to pop a grenade off Sad