Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th September 2012
stick me down for deat watch RPG might bring my mate james.
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
(18-09-2012, 09:33 PM)nuttyknatty Wrote: Still no takers for Fantasy? Happy to play any size to suit.

Can't play 25th but always happy to play fantasy so book us up for a game when it suits. High Elves 2000 points works for me.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(18-09-2012, 11:07 PM)stygmatyr Wrote:
(18-09-2012, 09:33 PM)nuttyknatty Wrote: Still no takers for Fantasy? Happy to play any size to suit.

If i wasnt playing stuart at necromunda i'd have been happy to take up your offer, i could play next week (2nd october) if you like?

Thanks for the invitation stygmatyr, but I can't make the 2nd!
Apologies to you all, but real life commitments means I can't make this meeting. I'm going to look at the 9th Oct hopefully!
Hi

Just discovered this thread. I will play fantasy gladly as I am keen to give it a try after five or so years away.

Cheers

Matt
(20-09-2012, 07:34 PM)The Count Wrote: Hi

Just discovered this thread. I will play fantasy gladly as I am keen to give it a try after five or so years away.

Cheers

Matt

Nuttyknatty is looking for a fantasy match.....
nuttyknatty - fancy giving Matt a Fantasy refresher?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
So so sorry Matt (and apologies to you all), but my hoped for Tuesday nights wargaming has been scuppered before it started by my wife's new Zumba class.

Unless I can arrange an "accident" ahem, I don't think I'll be meeting up with you guys.

ahh that sucks, if Zumba doesn't happen for any reason, or you manage to get babysitting (guessing you have kids) then we'll prob still be here!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm up for 1500 or mabye 1750 game of FoW!
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

Glad no one has taken me up yet as I cannot make this meting after all - diary cock up. See you all on the second.