Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th September 2012
(10-09-2012, 03:35 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Shouldn't be a problem "tonight" as you'll be the only one there Stu Wink

I might stand a chance then Smile

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I played Sincilbanks regular at the Evesham shop and a mates house so if you can split us up so we can meet the other club members it would be good.
Right-o Rob, we'll see what we can do on the night, unless anyone with a game already arranged wants to step up in the meantime.
Who is Sincilbanks in RL?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(10-09-2012, 12:18 PM)Doc T Wrote: Happy to play Saga or Warmahordes - didn't realise there were Saga players at the club.

Just a couple of us at the moment I think - myself and (Noisy)Steve. Definitely up for a game one week.

(10-09-2012, 03:04 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: dnt mid haveing a game of 40k if there are still 40kers looking for game

Alan - fancy Warmahordes with Andy T?
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an Aegis defence line for tonight, I ordered one from TW about 2 weeks ago and it's still NOT here, so does anyone have one I could borrow for tonight?

Cheers Smile

To confirm:

Tom H will still play Luke an intro to Necro and I'll assist Luke tonight.

Tom wants to read and learn the new 40k rules before he plays again.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Yeah, I've played Robs' Necrons a ton already. Happy to just pitch up and wander around introducing myself if there's no game available, no worries...

"jjakaalbinoboy:
Who is Sincilbanks in RL?"

If you've been to Evesham, then I'm Ben, played some games at the shop and been in on a couple of the big apocalypse games, otherwise you probably don't know me... Wink
Looks like no takers for WM this week. I will still try and pop in later to collect the Terminator base if the offer is still available - I need to finish that ork for the PPL sometime.
(11-09-2012, 09:23 AM)Doc T Wrote: Looks like no takers for WM this week. I will still try and pop in later to collect the Terminator base if the offer is still available - I need to finish that ork for the PPL sometime.

Might be worth bringing your WM stuff along anyway - Alan hasn't got anything arranged yet and might be up for it.