Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th September 2012
I am looking for TWO games of Malifaux. Competitive as I need to get used to playing faster for the GT in November. Looking for around 90 minute games (so 15 minutes per turn between the two of us.) Any takers?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Craig,

Are you up for a Menoth/Cygnar rematch - 25 points to the death (or 30/35 points)?!

Andy
I'll play malifaux against you Gaz, What SS value? I may see if I can borrow another crew from someone so you won't just be playing the dreamer
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Playing whoever is fine. I'm after speed rather than Master specific. I guess the event will be 35ss. How about a 25ss game one to get used to playing faster, than a second game run at 35ss
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I am up for a game this week. 40K 1750 pts. Another tomb world to claim....
JJ - that Warhammer 40K fixture with Tom D OK with you?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm unavailable for this week unfortunately, due to family problems Sad
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

im around up for anything as usal
Ill be around to create characters for those interested in getting involved in some Deathwatch roleplay, ie playing space marines. I dont think we'll get round to any actually playing on tuesday evening but ill be happy to explain basic rules and some of the concepts of playing the game.

I spoke to a few of you last night and hopefully we'll have more joining, the game will run probably everyother week to allow all of us times to wargame too.

Ill bring either the space hulk or blood bowl card with me too incase i have time to squeeze a game or two in as well
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Gaz, I'll give you a couple of speedy games. Ill also probably lose twice, but thats neither here nor there! Lol...
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!