Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th September 2012
(22-08-2012, 01:01 PM)Gareth Wrote: No I'm free I think. I have SW the week prior, so more than capable to tacticallŷ smash a noobs face Smile

So I guess its up to the guys. We could split the table in half and have one each, or they can play each other and we can coach.

Any Preference?
I imagine a coaching session would be better. Steve has Gremlins, what's the other force?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
i was thing about getting into wahammer fantasy, ive never played and have no models. if someone could give a tutorial that would be great!
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
(21-08-2012, 08:55 AM)Stuart Wrote: I'll see if Alec and Ethan want to be chaperoned for a game of SoBaH this week (as it's the last week of their summer holiday) but failing that I'd be up for my first Necromunda campaign fixture too.

Other than that I'm open to the usual Warmachine, SAGA, Malifaux, etc.

Looks like Alec and Ethan are back at school the day after, so won't be along this week after all.

Quite fancy a game of Warmachine this week - might even give pCaine some well deserved R&R and try a different caster! Any takers?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(25-08-2012, 08:29 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: i was thing about getting into wahammer fantasy, ive never played and have no models. if someone could give a tutorial that would be great!

Just trying to think who'd be available this week - Paul might be up for it if he's back from holiday.
up for warmahordes/malifuax/dystopian wars
either on really no perference
Hi, I would be up for a game of 40K if anybody fancies it Smile
I'm available for Warmachine, Hordes or Malifaux, any points/SS value is fine.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Arranged to give Duane a Warmachine game, 35 pts.
Steve can't make it this week, so not sure what Amelia and Gareth want to do tutorial-wise with Rob?

Craig and Kat are having a Malifaux tutorial from Justin I think?