Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dystopian Legions
Probably going to get the Prussians after I'm happy with my FoW army.
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
Empire of the Sun starter pack arrived today from TWG. Looks pretty nice, once I have absorbed the rules and slapped some paint on would be keen to get a game, maybe next month Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(06-11-2012, 06:12 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Empire of the Sun starter pack arrived today from TWG. Looks pretty nice, once I have absorbed the rules and slapped some paint on would be keen to get a game, maybe next month Smile

Sounds cool,what are the models like then? =)
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
They look good from what I saw of Chris' starter set last night. Just noticed that it's free delivery from TW on that line, so I'll be placing an order tonight.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah I'm liking them, good quality, nice detail in metal. Nice poses, I have ninjas Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Couple of starter sets purchased; Empire of the Blazing Sun for Luke, and the Federated States of America for moi.
http://www.beastsofwar.com/dystopian-leg...art-guide/

really ummm-ing an arrr-ing over what to get!

might just try an infantry section for now ;P
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Think you might need the starter set for a basic force Jim - I think the infantry sections just allow for expanding your army.
Yeah the starter set has a copy of the quick start rules, a deck of faction specific game cards (which are essential having started reading the rules), dice, some counters and a ruler in addition to the models, so you won't be able to play without a starter set.
Got our starter forces now, looking forward to giving this a go.