Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Snyder
Lightbulb 
We went to see Sucker Punch at the IMAX last night (well most of it anyway - long story involving punctures and flat batteries) and enjoyed what we saw.

I appreciate the Ultramarines movie was a noble effort, but I tell ya what - if someone could stump up the funding I reckon a 40K movie with a screenplay penned by Abnett, McNeill, Swallow, Dembski-Bowden et al. and visuals handled by Zack Snyder would be something to behold.

Can you imagine the Horus Heresy given the Zack Snyder treatment? Oh my...

We can dream anyway Shy
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Zack Snyder adapted my beloved Watchmen beautifully, so I'd be more than happy to see that - he could include as much slo-mo, explosions and gore as his heart desired with a GW IP Big Grin

I've still not seen Sucker Punch, heard very mixed reviews (not least two guys on the Watchmen forums, both of whom I trust film review wise, big ZS fans, but had polar opposite views on this), but I'm intrigued.
We have Sucker Punch on Blu-ray (and DVD I think?) if you'd like to borrow it?
Ooh, yes please! Thank you Smile
Right-o, I'll add that to my list of things to try and remember to bring along tonight. I think it's the triple play edition so there should be a Bly-ray and DVD version in there.
Cool, thank you but don't worry about it for tonight if you're bogged down. I can use the blu-ray as some sort of projectile then ;-P I will get a BR player eventually, for now I just have the triple play of Inception as they forced me to buy the version in the cool briefcase...