Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
AWESOME SAUCE!!!!! Very PotC:CotBP.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Really expensive for what they are, but:

They're from that ffstore that I put on the supplier thread, but, I think that (even though they are a team of football players) they would make great Dwarf Pirates!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
From that Titan Forge place that Dad posted on the supplier thread, I've found some Ogre Pirates, which (with circular instead of square bases) could be excellent using the Orcs and Goblins pirate rules:

McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Even though it says in the rules, you cant shoot when reacting to a missed shot, have a look at the following video from 8 mins 55 secs onwards.

Beasts of War - How to play cutlass

Personally, I think you'd be able to shoot back if someone fires at you.

Theres a shared Cutlass! message board here which has some interesting thoughts on amendments to the AU system.

Si
(23-10-2011, 08:21 PM)Gareth Wrote: From what I have read on the intertubes, going from 25mm to a 30mm base shouldn't cause a drastic issue. Would anyone have a problem if I did the same. I am planning on using the Tor Gaming Relics Britanan force, because they look awesome, and Paul could do with a hand keeping the piratical scum in check. However I would rather keep them on 30mm bases, incase I ever need them for a game of Relics.

Anyway here is a pic of what I have chosen to use, and also the basing for them.

[Image: Britanan%20AB-250x250.jpg]

[Image: troopers-250x250.jpg]

[Image: 893687081388.png]
Fat Spider

Fine by me... Cool
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I read a similar forum post about Cutlass base sizes a while back, and the response was fairly open I think. If we want to be sticklers for consistency between opposing forces then anyone with 25mm bases could just plant their models (bases and all) upon 30mm bases for that game.

The Tor Britanans look great, so I'm all for including them!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-10-2011, 12:41 AM)Simon Wrote: Even though it says in the rules, you cant shoot when reacting to a missed shot, have a look at the following video from 8 mins 55 secs onwards.

Beasts of War - How to play cutlass

Personally, I think you'd be able to shoot back if someone fires at you.

Theres a shared Cutlass! message board here which has some interesting thoughts on amendments to the AU system.

Si

Rules are clear, three different reactions for three different circumstances. There is no rationale as to why that's the case. If the option was to duck for cover I could understand, but the fact you can move into hand-to-hand... well if I had a gun primed I'm pretty sure I'd shoot while charging in. What game testing and balance etc went into that balance, who knows, but suggest we have to play by the rules to begin anyway..

As you say the 'demo' says you can shoot back having been shot at, but I think this is just a mistake. It's an off the cuff demo and there are quite a few errors made by the 'expert' that the guy in the hat corrects him on, like what dice he should be rolling, etc.

History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
YES THEY ARIVED MY ORKS ARE HERE FINALY
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Maybe you can't shoot as a reaction, as you need to prime the pistol before firing?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers