Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conan Campaign
So after digging the massive boxes of Conan out of the attic it was great to get the minis on the table and watch Stu roll dice badly. 

The end result was a close victory for the heroes with the Daemon and Zaporavo failing to bring Belit down on the final turn.

There was discussion of the campaign and some interest so i thought i'd put the details up here

I know Stuart, Paul & Will were interested but there is space for a 4th (or 1 person plays 2 characters)

The campaign is 8 scenarios long and you will gain experience and equipment as you progress, success or failure in each scenario determines which path you take and there are 18 total scenarios in the book, the Overlord also gains experience and can call on more and more minions and monsters to place in your path. 

this might even spur me on to paint the models needed for each stage of the campaign!

I'll dig out the list of characters later but if anyone (as a 4th) is interested shout and i can always sort out a 1 off game to show how it plays. and if you have any questions let me know!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Definitely up for this, really enjoyed the game last night (despite the dice rolls!)
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sounds great to me. Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I'd like to give it a go.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Monolith announced the release of a community campaign yesterday:

Quote:Greetings all,

We wanted to let you know that the Conan Community Campaign, Whispers From Stygia, is now complete. What is the Conan Community Campaign, you ask? Well, it’s a complete Conan campaign designed by a team of people (including our own Community Manager, Matt John) recruited from the-overlord.net and Conan Gaming Group (on Facebook). This campaign will allow you to use a wide-array of your Conan components over five scenarios, but only requires elements available at retail. This will allow players to get more use out of their Khitai, Stygia, Nordheim, Yoga of Yag, and Crossbowmen expansions, as well as gain experience points and equipment as they band together to thwart the efforts of the sinister Thoth-Amon!

Please have a look and a play through and let the team know what you think.

Now only one question remains:
“Who dies first?!”

More info: https://the-overlord.net/index.php?/topi...mment-5472
(11-10-2018, 08:53 AM)Stuart Wrote: Monolith announced the release of a community campaign yesterday:

Quote:Greetings all,

We wanted to let you know that the Conan Community Campaign, Whispers From Stygia, is now complete. What is the Conan Community Campaign, you ask? Well, it’s a complete Conan campaign designed by a team of people (including our own Community Manager, Matt John) recruited from the-overlord.net and Conan Gaming Group (on Facebook). This campaign will allow you to use a wide-array of your Conan components over five scenarios, but only requires elements available at retail. This will allow players to get more use out of their Khitai, Stygia, Nordheim, Yoga of Yag, and Crossbowmen expansions, as well as gain experience points and equipment as they band together to thwart the efforts of the sinister Thoth-Amon!

Please have a look and a play through and let the team know what you think.

Now only one question remains:
“Who dies first?!”

nice!!

i dont have StygiaKhitai, or Yogah of Yag......you just want me to buy more dont you stu!!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(11-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Simian Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 08:53 AM)Stuart Wrote: Monolith announced the release of a community campaign yesterday:

nice!!

i dont have StygiaKhitai, or Yogah of Yag......you just want me to buy more dont you stu!!

Like you need an excuse  Big Grin
(11-10-2018, 10:18 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Simian Wrote: nice!!

Like you need an excuse  Big Grin

shhhhh, i need someone to blame!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss