Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th August 2018
(11-08-2018, 04:33 PM)Simian Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 04:22 PM)Andy9871 Wrote: Heya looking for some 40k 1500-2000k

As dave is forgetting his escalation game sounds good. 2k and i'll bring my space pups (with knight)?

Sweet, sound good. I ‘ll bring my Deamons/ knights Smile might be a few bits of grey plastic as not mamaged to finish painting all the list yet.
I'm not gonna make it after all. Luckily, no one wants to pay kill team, so that's ok!
(11-08-2018, 06:01 PM)George Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 07:49 PM)George Wrote: Me and Adam are having a game of Dropfleet

Adam's away for work now so if anyone's lookong for a game I could do dropfleet/saga/bolt action/gates of antares
Hi George
I could give you a game. I don't have Gates of Antares but I could do whichever of the other 3 you like.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(13-08-2018, 09:19 AM)Walters Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 06:01 PM)George Wrote: Adam's away for work now so if anyone's lookong for a game I could do dropfleet/saga/bolt action/gates of antares
Hi George
I could give you a game. I don't have Gates of Antares but I could do whichever of the other 3 you like.
Hi Tony. Do you fancy bolt action? Only played it once all that time ago with you and would be good for the models to have another outing!
(13-08-2018, 12:43 PM)George Wrote:
(13-08-2018, 09:19 AM)Walters Wrote: Hi George
Hi Tony. Do you fancy bolt action? Only played it once all that time ago with you and would be good for the models to have another outing!
That would be good. If I remember correctly you have Russians? - So I will bring what Germans I have.
I have forgotten most of how the game works so it may be quite slow!
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(13-08-2018, 01:51 PM)Walters Wrote:
(13-08-2018, 12:43 PM)George Wrote: Hi Tony. Do you fancy bolt action? Only played it once all that time ago with you and would be good for the models to have another outing!
That would be good. If I remember correctly you have Russians? - So I will bring what Germans I have.
I have forgotten most of how the game works so it may be quite slow!

Yeah that's right I do. Cool, it will be some eastern front action then! I have also forgotten pretty much everything so I'll have a scan through the rules tonight. I also have the Ostfront campaign book thing so will see if i can find a simple mission from that. Will try and make a list with the fewest unit types for simplicity etc to help us out.
My DND game got set back. Anyone down for a 40k Kill Team game or two? I've just made a 100pt team.
(13-08-2018, 07:10 AM)Brightblade Wrote: I'm not gonna make it after all. Luckily, no one wants to pay kill team, so that's ok!

Hey Matt, we're doing a night of Kill Team on 28th if you're around??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Anybody keen for 1000 points of LOTR?
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set
(13-08-2018, 09:18 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(13-08-2018, 07:10 AM)Brightblade Wrote: I'm not gonna make it after all. Luckily, no one wants to pay kill team, so that's ok!

Hey Matt, we're doing a night of Kill Team on 28th if you're around??

Hey, hey, unfortunately/fortunately (?) I am away on holiday! Maybe we could sort something for September?