Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill Team
The terrain looks pretty good too, happy to mix it with my Necromunda stuff for some tight, tactical battles
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

Just a note to say happy to pre order together if there’s a group of us
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

I'm definitely going to pick up the core manual and datacards at the very least, and just see how I can use my existing CSM and IG models. I like all the faction previews so far Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
seems like a great way for me to have some tyranids without having to go full army.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I liked the faction previews up until Dark Eldar. I mean, we can use only 2 kits? Seriously? I mean....no Wracks, Mandrakes, Beasts, any of that stuff?
Nick - my thoughts exactly! I'll probably not bother with Drukhari kill teams, might go for something new
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(14-07-2018, 08:49 PM)Russell Wrote: Nick - my thoughts exactly! I'll probably not bother with Drukhari kill teams, might go for something new

I can understand not allowing Reavers and Hellions and such, as they are not really infantry. But DE have plenty of other infantry-style things that would work in a Kill Team style game.

Could be worse though. Could be Harlequins, they only get Troupes. Though to be fair they are like a 3 box Army in 8th Ed anyway, outside of Characters.
Anyone interested in doing a pre-order take a look here http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=3383
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(14-07-2018, 11:47 AM)Nick Wrote: I liked the faction previews up until Dark Eldar. I mean, we can use only 2 kits? Seriously? I mean....no Wracks, Mandrakes, Beasts, any of that stuff?

Having access to Agents of Vect in full-size 40k more than makes up for this Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Alan - where did Vect Touch you - show us on the doll...
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith