Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cheap" Star Wars Armada online
Wasn't really sure where to post this thread, hope it's ok here.

Been on the lookout for a copy of the Star Wars Armada base set after watching some people play it last week at the club. Managed to find a couple of places cheaper than the standard £74.99 so I thought I'd share with everyone, in case anyone else is looking.

Chaoscards.co.uk have it for £62.95 but it's currently out of stock. Contacted them to see when it'd be in but not had a reply. They appear to have quite a bit of gaming products, might be worth checking them out.

Bookdepository.com have it for £56.01 (https://www.bookdepository.com/Star-Wars...1616619930). I've just ordered from here and hopefully it'll be arriving in the next couple of days. Thought this was an absolute bargain, just less than £20 off the price everywhere else! They have a few ships available too. 

Is there a bargains thread anywhere that I might have missed?
Yuuuuursss. More Armada players.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(24-04-2018, 05:40 PM)Gareth Wrote: Yuuuuursss. More Armada players.

Watched a game in my first week and really wanted to play myself. So I've invested and put myself down as available to play next week as an intro. Looking forward to getting into it. 

Have added a whole load of Imperial ships to my wish list, think I'll go Imperial for Armada as I side on Rebels for X-Wing Smile
most of my purchases for Armada have been on the Imp side too, but that's mainly because the ships are so damn expensive (to buy and field)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(24-04-2018, 03:32 PM)LankySi Wrote: Bookdepository.com have it for £56.01 (https://www.bookdepository.com/Star-Wars...1616619930). I've just ordered from here and hopefully it'll be arriving in the next couple of days. Thought this was an absolute bargain, just less than £20 off the price everywhere else! They have a few ships available too. 

Just looked at this but was too slow, its now showing as:
List price: £71.74 - Currently unavailable
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(26-04-2018, 07:08 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(24-04-2018, 03:32 PM)LankySi Wrote: Bookdepository.com have it for £56.01 (https://www.bookdepository.com/Star-Wars...1616619930). I've just ordered from here and hopefully it'll be arriving in the next couple of days. Thought this was an absolute bargain, just less than £20 off the price everywhere else! They have a few ships available too. 

Just looked at this but was too slow, its now showing as:
List price: £71.74 - Currently unavailable

Showing as £56.01 and "available" at the moment (for me anyway).

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Still showed as £56.01 when I showed a mate on Friday evening. He's going to give me a game then he might come along on some Tuesday evenings too Smile

My copy arrived yesterday. Can't wait to start playing it. Got a whole fleet of Star Destroyers wishlisted Smile
It's gone back to unavailable now.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."