Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th April 2018
Bloodbowl, 40K or something
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I'll join the battle companies.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
I'll be there for battle companies as well.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
Hi, 

Getting back into 40K looking for an intro game to play so I can refresh myself with the game rules and pick up anything new. Looking at around a 750pt - 1000pt game. 

I play Imperial Guard. 

Peter
(03-04-2018, 12:54 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Bloodbowl, 40K or something

Hi Dave, I have a CSM, Black Legion army and can make up to circa 1800 points - bit of a noob to 40k (about 8 games) but would be happy to play if thats ok?

Andy
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

I'll be around for some battle companies. Big Grin
(03-04-2018, 10:00 AM)Agent0range Wrote: Anyone up for some DfC practice for MM? 1250 pts?

Failing that, 40K at any point level?

Alan if you can't find another opponent I play you at DfC and drop out of battle companies for this session.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
Paul and JB need a table for Saga please.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(04-04-2018, 06:49 PM)Lord Creed Wrote: Hi, 

Getting back into 40K looking for an intro game to play so I can refresh myself with the game rules and pick up anything new. Looking at around a 750pt - 1000pt game. 

I play Imperial Guard. 

Peter

Anyone available this week to help Peter out with an intro game of 40K? Some of you may have met Peter last week when he popped along to the club for the first time for a look round and to say hello.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(06-04-2018, 09:03 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 06:49 PM)Lord Creed Wrote: Hi, 

I play Imperial Guard. 

Petere

Anyone available this week to help Peter out with an intro game of 40K? Some of you may have met Peter last week when he popped along to the club for the first time for a look round and to say hello.

I am free. I'm knocking around on the edges of 8ed too and would love a game.