Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Bowl league 2017 standings
(30-08-2017, 08:20 AM)Russell Wrote: I realise i didn't post a result for my game with Seb - I lost but cant remember the score!

Russell is your win-loss-draw in the table correct? if so then the game has been logged without worry. I don't think the scores will matter to much anyway, as possitions are being done on wins.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(30-08-2017, 08:33 AM)Gareth Wrote:
(30-08-2017, 08:20 AM)Russell Wrote: I realise i didn't post a result for my game with Seb - I lost but cant remember the score!

Russell is your win-loss-draw in the table correct? if so then the game has been logged without worry. I don't think the scores will matter to much anyway, as possitions are being done on wins.

dont worry guys i ammended the table upon returning home Big Grin
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Steve beat me 2-1 last night. Table updated.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
to all interested there is going to be a trophy for the winner (which i am getting round to ordering on my next payday) which hopefully will be passed on to the next winner if we decide to play another season next year. Big Grin
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

(30-09-2017, 04:10 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: to all interested there is going to be a trophy for the winner (which i am getting round to ordering on my next payday) which hopefully will be passed on to the next winner if we decide to play another season next year. Big Grin

I'd be up for a next season :-)
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Drew 1-1 ith Dave in our semi final so we are going to replay on the 7th Nov.

I scored halfway through the first half despite some poor dodging, and managed to just stop Dave scoring at the end of the half. None of my three KO'd players came back on the pitch despite the bloodweiser keg and another got Ko'd by a rock so since I only have 11 players at the mo (they keep dying), I was down to 7 players facing an angry yeti and a full norse team. Safe to say I got battered and when my wardancer got badly hurt there was nothing I could do to stop Dave scoring to force the rematch.

Bring it on Dave!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(18-10-2017, 01:14 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Drew 1-1 ith Dave in our semi final so we are going to replay on the 7th Nov.

I scored halfway through the first half despite some poor dodging, and managed to just stop Dave scoring at the end of the half. None of my three KO'd players came back on the pitch despite the bloodweiser keg and another got Ko'd by a rock so since I only have 11 players at the mo (they keep dying), I was down to 7 players facing an angry yeti and a full norse team. Safe to say I got battered and when my wardancer got badly hurt there was nothing I could do to stop Dave scoring to force the rematch.

Bring it on Dave!

You and what team - Your star play dodged, leaped, tackled, dodged, fell over, killed herself in one movement.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
You and what team - Your star play dodged, leaped, tackled, dodged, fell over, killed herself in one movement.

Wasn't the star player but yes there was a slight mishap with one of the players who will not be rejoining the Stalit Dancers...

We shall beat you with just the 11 players next time Dave. Maybe we'll slip a bone to the yeti so he drools for a few more turns Wink
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
So the rematch against Dave ended in a very close 2 - 1 victory to me. Dave just needed to pick up the ball (with a re-roll) to score a last turn touchdown to equalise and chose that moment to roll a double 1....phew!

So it's me and Seb in the final, while Dave and Steve arein the 3rd place playoff.
Seb, we need to arrange a final...how about the 12th Dec?