Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Crusade
(25-11-2014, 06:59 PM)Nick Wrote: How is the 9th for the next game?

I am out of country. But seems I will be tied up with BA the other two weeks, so crack on without me...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Alright guys, seeing as I'm not sure how many players are actually going to turn up on the 9th, I'm going to put Black Crusade on hold until after Christmas. If you guys can get back to me at some point and let me know what Tuesdays you would be free, then hopefully you guys can carry on spreading Nurgle's love across that poor city.
(02-12-2014, 06:47 PM)Nick Wrote: Alright guys, seeing as I'm not sure how many players are actually going to turn up on the 9th, I'm going to put Black Crusade on hold until after Christmas. If you guys can get back to me at some point and let me know what Tuesdays you would be free, then hopefully you guys can carry on spreading Nurgle's love across that poor city.

yeah working night shifts all month so i wont be free till January.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
finally freedom to play again!

just poking to see if the gm has a date in mind for the next game, way its looking at work i'll be free for what suits everyone else.

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
i was thinking about the 13th or 20th of January.
(07-01-2015, 07:07 PM)Nick Wrote: i was thinking about the 13th or 20th of January.

Agh! Sorry Nick, I was already booked for 13th and then booked 20th before seeing your post. In weekly meetings I have asked for SAGA every week for the next few weeks, but if you have a date (27th?) and can book me in before someone for SAGA, I am basically available... Get it booked in weekly meetings... That's where mot folk look first.

Sorry......
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(12-01-2015, 06:00 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 07:07 PM)Nick Wrote: i was thinking about the 13th or 20th of January.

Agh! Sorry Nick, I was already booked for 13th and then booked 20th before seeing your post. In weekly meetings I have asked for SAGA every week for the next few weeks, but if you have a date (27th?) and can book me in before someone for SAGA, I am basically available... Get it booked in weekly meetings... That's where mot folk look first.

Sorry......

No problem, 24th it is if you are free?
(12-01-2015, 06:51 PM)Nick Wrote:

Sorry......

you must mean the 27th the 24th is a saturday

(12-01-2015, 10:24 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 06:51 PM)Nick Wrote:

Sorry......

you must mean the 27th the 24th is a saturday

You are correct.
Hi all. Just popping in to say i would be interested in playing. This would be my first proper RPG (The pen and paper kind) so i would require a wee bit of coaxing and teaching possibly. Main reason being it all looks like one hell of a laugh and I discovered there is an official alpha legion character build. Huzzah.

Let me know if its on/off, have enough people or dont want a filthy newbie involved (i wont be offended if that's the case).