Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Crusade
the human classes in the powers source books are roughly 4600 XP on top of a standard starting class which even given a generous GM thats still 6+ games worth of XP , still they might be worth looking at when my nurgle psyker inevitably ends up letting one of Grandfather's divine servants use his body as a gateway :-p
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Who needs Character sheets? I'm happy to bring extras.
For the Angelic Horde!
(09-09-2014, 11:34 AM)Baalborn87 Wrote: Who needs Character sheets? I'm happy to bring extras.

Couldn't hurt to have some spares handy, I'll be bringing some too in case people need them.
I have nothing...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
So the first game is planned for the 30th of September. I'll post in the meetings thread too.
30th or 23rd?
Must of misheard Tuesday if that is the case. Looking forward too it! Hoping given the results of this to look into the other systems and maybe Inquisitor (scaled to 35mm instead of the 54mm)
The worst time to have a heart attack is
in a game of Charades.

Bolt Action Soviet Union
W30K Adeptus Mechanicus
W40K Tyranids, Khorne Daemonkin
Warmahordes Circle Orboros
It's the 30th. Paul said he probably won't be available on the 23rd, and I don't want to start it with people missing. As for other systems, once we are done with this one either myself or someone else, Jim maybe, will run something. We can talk about what system at a later date.
Will still okay for Black Crusade this week?
The worst time to have a heart attack is
in a game of Charades.

Bolt Action Soviet Union
W30K Adeptus Mechanicus
W40K Tyranids, Khorne Daemonkin
Warmahordes Circle Orboros
i'm still good
For the Angelic Horde!
I should be good just need to arrange my getting there and then home as my parents are away for the week.
I'll see what I can do.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth