Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament

hey guys just wanted to find out who going to the 40k side of battlefield Birmingham 5 in February next year, gonna borrow the money off my parents this weekend and book my place, just wondered who else was planning on going, I know Gareth will be doing the fantasy side of it.

also worth finding out so i know who i may end up facing and hence be able to get practice games against them.

just giving a head up i'll be using orks, the only proppa force there is! Smile

edit:
link to the 40k BB page for those interested

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4&t=118325
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Ill be going for sure!
I'll be their with my Seer Council!

Sam, the meta it changing basically every month! I STRONGLY suggest you listen to this: http://www.40kglobal.com/podcast/ podcast, behind the jokes and swearing, they're a bunch of the best tournament players talking about tournaments, meta and lists.

I'm going as wellSmile sorely tempted to run Necrons this time, but might be Dark Angels if I can think of a good enough list that can stand up to helldrakes and wave serpent spam...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
i'll be there. with the eldar force i was hoping to use at the last one.

on a brief return from china for a week as we've sold the flat so need to sort some things out here. then back for two months.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
right its paid for now will be seeing you all there.

now just to get a crap ton of deffrollas for birthday and Christmas and i'll be sorted

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
(04-11-2013, 10:27 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: right its paid for now will be seeing you all there.

now just to get a crap ton of deffrollas for birthday and Christmas and i'll be sorted

How many rollas can you get for 1850pts?

(06-11-2013, 05:31 AM)Embolden Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 10:27 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: right its paid for now will be seeing you all there.

i'm looking at 4, but i might make it 5 if i dont bring my AA battery

(06-11-2013, 08:29 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 05:31 AM)Embolden Wrote:

i'm looking at 4, but i might make it 5 if i dont bring my AA battery

Sounds good, if you want a play test game at some point, let me know Big Grin

Just been looking at the 11th company FB page and Seer Councils are all the rage with 2 coming in the top 10 at a recent tournament... both where a little different to mine, basically a Seer Council with DA Serpent spam... hmm choices choices