Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
28mm World War 2
Just wondered if anyone plays? I use rules of engagement rules and army lists. I currently have a German Panzergrenadier platoon, German airborne, British airborne, British Infantry, and American airborne, oh also some Home guard, and yes I do have Dads army figures and Jones's butchers van !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Haven't played 28mm ww2.

Do you have any pictures ? If so stick them in the gallery.
pls can i see these figures
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(22-06-2011, 07:06 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Just wondered if anyone plays? I use rules of engagement rules and army lists. I currently have a German Panzergrenadier platoon, German airborne, British airborne, British Infantry, and American airborne, oh also some Home guard, and yes I do have Dads army figures and Jones's butchers van !!
Yes my brothers are going to play soon, they're just waiting for the next set of rules, but I got one squad of British , and my brother has got a squad of Americans. My other brother is getting some lovely Germans ( lovely models, the nazi weren't lovely!) my brothers coming this Tuesday

Or at least, one of them is, I don't know about my older one
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

(22-06-2011, 07:06 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Just wondered if anyone plays? I use rules of engagement rules and army lists. I currently have a German Panzergrenadier platoon, German airborne, British airborne, British Infantry, and American airborne, oh also some Home guard, and yes I do have Dads army figures and Jones's butchers van !!

alright,i have some 28mm bolt action airborne and id give you a game using your rules or the operation squad ones.Smile
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
Whats operation squad like?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
right well after reading a few battlereports of bolt action gaming system im interested in starting that up, then i'll have flames of war for company level actions,bolt action for platoon level,an op squad for small skirmishes...more historical gaming than i can handle? certainly! Am i still gunna try it? your damn right i am!

Axis(waffen ss probs) for me with maybe a Russian force too follow (i really want a 28mm kv-1)

http://www.boltaction.net/ is a good blog starting point with an army builder in the downloads section Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)