Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures
Yeah but they have patterns, and randomly fill some in and others stay empty, Dispite being on the same goal level. I'll get two factions, order some extra mini's and see what turns up in the post.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
does anyone want to go Savior of the Universe! level with me they can have rulebook just want starter set and Darkspace Fiametta as one of the free spirecal edition minis u get free with this level (otherwise its $10)
anyone?
I might go Double Savior Alan, if you want to grab one of the factions, by all means that could've done.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
o thats great (though if ur having problems with paypal im happy to do cash in hand)
just want everything to do with shattered swords with fiametta
Vince, are we still doing a group pledge?
I don't mind, I'm currently down for saviour but am happy to adjust my pledge to include other people's pledge to save postage and money.
For example I could go $275 for double saviour and an extra faction and postage.
Just collar me at the club or on hear closer to the end of it.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Im down as saviour, and sadly thats where its staying.

A belated birthday present for me from dearly beloved, otherwise I would certainly offer for someone to go halves!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Pledged for Saviour. Never used Kickstarter before, i take it we pick our factions and special edition models when the thing ends?
Alan its the Shattered Sword stuff (including the Dark Space version,) that your after then. There is an Austrican Ogre for an additional $25, do you want that added to the order? Also do you want me to auto include any additional SSP items?

It also appears I can swap out one of the two rule books (if were splitting then you would get one,) for $35 worth of additional items. I can do that, or you can have your own copy of the rules.
Twitter stream has a link to a Google.docs spread sheet for working out pledge costs.

Linky Linky.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
no to austrican ogre yes for opitionl free stuff to do with ssp items yes to extra rule book actually Smile