Poll: Are you interested?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah. Count me in.
100.00%
2 100.00%
Nah
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New year new army. Or. A tale of X generals
As christmas is nearly upon us and the go-to gift for family members with hobbyist relatives is vouchers or cold hard cash. I thought I'd touch on a thread Russel started a couple of weeks ago.

The plan so far

Start in january or march

Using the patrol detachment as a guide/check list (and keep all things equal). This should last us at least 6/7 months.

Your new force should consist of a force you do not currently play and own the codex for (though the index is acceptable as it contains multiple forces) but can be aligned. So for example. If you play imperial fists. Ultra marines or crimson fists would be off limits. But Space Wolves or Blood Angels wouldn't. Likewise, A death guard player would have Night lords or Word bearers restricted. But could make a Nurgle (or other) daemon army.

The starting force would be those that can be made in the "start collecting" box. Or 1 HQ. 1-2 Troops and 1 vehicle

Only official gw models or fw will be allowed. Though where they are sourced from is up to you

Scoring will be done at the end of each month. And will be counted as follows
1pt per unit painted to "table top" standard.
Played a game 1pt
Won a game 2pts
Draw a game 1pt for both participants
Note. You can play any number of "friendlies" but can only play a "scoring game" once per opponent.

I also had the idea that like the dfc campaign. If everyone chips in a fiver. We could have a prize(s) at the end.

So lemme know what you think.

Ps. Dibs on ad mech. Tongue
For the Angelic Horde!

Messages In This Thread
New year new army. Or. A tale of X generals - by Fitz - 07-12-2017, 01:54 PM