Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will's tournament list(s) - Quantity has a quality all of its own
Okay so I've been reconsidering my army ideas and have accepted I may have to go down the flyrant route Sad I've been doing okay using endless swarm, hive node and living artillery node, but am feeling that I may have to up my game. So I think I may have to try this at least once. I just have to source two more flyrants from somewhere and build some more spores (I've got one that I've built using air dry clay). Its Six flyrants, some venomthropes for turn one shrouding, zoanthropes for objective holding and a big brood of termagaunts for keeping drop pods away turn one. And 16 warp charges for invisibility denying. I've not really run a list like this before so have no idea if I am missing anything important to keep it alive... so any advice appreciated.

Quote:+++ How I learned to love the flyrant (1850pts) +++

++ Tyranids: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) (750pts) ++

+ HQ (480pts) +

Hive Tyrant (240pts) [Electroshock Grubs, Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms, Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms, Wings]

Hive Tyrant (240pts) [Electroshock Grubs, Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms, Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms, Wings]

+ Elites (135pts) +

Venomthrope Brood (135pts) [3x Venomthrope]

+ Troops (135pts) +

Mucolid Spore Cluster (15pts) [Mucolid Spore]

Termagant Brood (120pts) [30x Fleshborer Termagant]

++ Tyranids: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) (610pts) ++

+ HQ (480pts) +

+ Elites (100pts) +

Zoanthrope Brood (50pts) [Zoanthrope]

Zoanthrope Brood (50pts) [Zoanthrope]

+ Troops (30pts) +

++ Tyranids: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) (490pts) ++

+ HQ (460pts) +

Hive Tyrant (230pts) [Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms, Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms, Wings]

Hive Tyrant (230pts) [Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms, Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms, Wings]

+ Troops (30pts) +

Created with BattleScribe
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will's tournament list(s) - Quantity has a quality all of its own - by will - 13-05-2016, 12:56 PM