Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th July 2011
(06-07-2011, 07:05 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Just wondering, if Mike can play, then would we possibly be able to take it up to 35pts, as I'd like to see how all of my models go with each other, and if things like the Covenant of Menoth helps my Blessing of Vengeance, and if my TFG will be any good alongside my Repenter, both with the Fire continuous effect. Just wondering, as I know that Justin and Simon got one in in just under 3hrs, so maybe we could get one in in around that time. If it's not possible, then I'll be alright, I'll just alternate my models between battles, so either way I'm good.

Our game only took 2 hours as we finished quite early and took a bit of time setting up so it is more than possible to get 35pts done in the time limit. I was still learning how Retribution play too and more then 50% of the models I took were my first time fielding them, so it is easily do-able.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)

Messages In This Thread
Tuesday 12th July 2011 - by Stuart - 05-07-2011, 11:27 PM
RE: RedWarSoc Meeting - Tuesday 12th July - by Etched Oracle - 06-07-2011, 08:40 PM