Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolt Action Campaign
Hie mon General,

Got in Himmel de Ingalandur is screaming like ein hosten of di crazee banshi...

I am happy to report our three quarter strong platoon successfully held off what seemed like a half platoon of crazy Englander commandos. The radio shack is still good. Only their Bazooka made it off the field.

Our shooting was quite incredible [loadz of 6s]

They charged our right flank, we destroyed their main squad.

However, justas we let up a mighty cheer, our entire right flank was completely destroyed to a man by their darned Howitzers... I can only believe they had a German traitor working their gun [even more 6s]. Two direct hits and the Luettenant and the 1st squad were blown completely off the earth.

They were brave, they sent reinforcements and even though for 10 seconds they gained access to the radio room, they died to a man. But, die they did...

We too took big losses, command and two infantry squads wiped, second squad that took back the radio room down to two men.

....days later

Mien general,

Danka for my new post. The platoon casualties have been replaced, first squad fully replaced with vets, second squad the true heros who won this battle with only two of my 23 infantrymen surviving, you only sent regular troops, this is bad, but 3rd squad, totally wiped out you sent no replacements. How am I supposed to support future actions...?

Steve - units that are destroyed and who roll a 1 for no replacements are they gone forever or do they get to roll for replacements after next battle?

Also after this bloody battle we felt the units that did survive should also have a chance to improve morale if they rolled a 6. Chance had it my mortar rolled 6 and improved from regs to vets - what do you think?

Recon now shows my platoon is down 12.8% (128) on points after first battle. Only the one veteran squad left big blow and the loss of a 7 man squad with 11 shots is a big hole.

What Is the bonus for winning????????
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill

Messages In This Thread
Bolt Action Campaign - by Agincourt - 26-11-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: Bolt Action Campaign - by Noisysteve - 28-11-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Bolt Action Campaign - by Noisysteve - 03-12-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Bolt Action Campaign - by Agincourt - 03-12-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Bolt Action Campaign - by Noisysteve - 15-01-2015, 09:24 PM