Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GW 'Warrior's Code' for Tournaments and Plastic Thunderhawk/Sisters
Just to clarify, i have no objection to the rules pack as i have no intention of going to any of the WW tournaments. I was mainly posting to bring to yourself/Alan as i know you have been to tournaments etc there and wasn't sure if there was any changes that you might want brought to your attention (or anyone else for that matter) before you go.

The only thing that i disagree with is converted armies thing (bearing in mind that the stuff in quotes is not me speaking it is Denzark comments. ijust posted it here in quotes rather than force people to go through links.) but again wouldn't effect me. Though i could take my Mantic guard and see how many seconds it take for me to get kicked out (and rightly so)! Tongue

To be honest the skeleton i agree with but posted that example so as not to seem like i was picking points in my favour.

The only things i was really interested in was the rumours about a plastic T-hawk but would die of salt intake before i believed that without massive proof! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven

Messages In This Thread
RE: GW 'Warrior's Code' for Tournaments and Plastic Thunderhawk/Sisters - by manrogue - 15-11-2013, 02:08 PM