Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham V - Fantasy tournament
Ok, how have things gone.

Game one, Terrain and scenario messed me over massively. However my opponent played better than me by a very large degree and deserved to table me.

Game two. The worst dice rolling possible. 8 to charge on 3 dice score 4. 18 dice to hit on 4s get 13 ones and twos (no threes,) pick up hits, wound on threes, get 1,1,1,2,3. Leadership 10 test with reroll, 11 then 12. Three bolt throwers, not one hit their target, in three rounds of shooting. Six 4+ wards fail six. Even still I was in game until quite late, but then my persistently bad dice, gave in and I got humiliated. I wouldn't want to blame dice, but this was a game were it went bad every time, and not once did I get anyway near the middling 25%-75% if median result.

Game three. Ok this was interesting. My dice were poor, but that wasn't the reason I lost. I did lots of damage to bits, but never finished anything off. I didn't have what I needed to get much from the game, but one event changed it, from a 12-8 or 13-7 to an inevitable 20-0.

As it stands I dead last with 0/60. Army list is wrong for me, and I need to get used to high Elves. However I have now played with them 4 times in over 20 years, and that's three more than 10am.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battlefield Birmingham V - Fantasy tournament - by Gareth - 15-02-2014, 11:23 PM