Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you transport your miniatures?
Battlefoam. However you ruled that out.

Cheapest - Apply magnets to everything, and whack it it a steel toolbox, of box that's lined with steel paper. Useful if your traveling a short distance, as prolonged travel can see jolts throw minatures through your case. [url=http://www.oggames.co.uk/tools-and-magnetics/]OG Games/url] sell what I use for my fantasy needs.

Middle - Feldherr and KR, produce soft foam, and cases to fit. KR being the larger of the two companies, and UK based, have a degree of more options, but I find their site a pain to understand. They are also more like Battlefoam, in their cut foam approach.

Expensive - GW and Battlefoam. GW you pay for the plastic case, and the name. I have reverted to using an Army Case, ATM for my Lizards, as the custom cut foam for my P.A.C.K. System, no longer supports what I use in my army. However of these two I do prefer my Battlefoam, although the stiffer bottoms on trays, may be an issue to some. But the multitude of additional parts to their cases, does it for me.

Experience has shown me, that most "cases" the initial buy in is the expense (apart from KR which came in a cardboard box,) and them foam is somewhat cheaper, for when I want to change the contents.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you transport your miniatures? - by Gareth - 03-09-2013, 05:10 PM