Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob asking for some advice before my first meeting.
Hi guys I'm new here, I haven't been to a meeting yet I'm just getting back into 40k. I'm really looking forward to coming along and saying hi when work allows.

I've brought the new IA book and I'm trying to see if I can turn my 5 year old armoured company list into a legit 6th edition force.

From what I understand 6th edition is very objective based and armoured company's have very few good troops options. I know I could take 2-3 armoured fist squads in chimeras but I think allies may present a better and more fun option.

I'm considering a small allied detachment with some scoring troops, I know one of you plays a ravenwing army (chirs?) And I wondered if you though a 1400 ish pts armoured battle group with 450 ish of ravenwing biker allies would be a good for keeping up with tanks and scoring objectives?

Also would you guys be ok with me using a baneblade in non apocalypse games(with IA rules not apoc rules)? , not a problem if not ofc!! But never hurts to ask:p

Messages In This Thread
Noob asking for some advice before my first meeting. - by yohanes13 - 07-08-2013, 07:31 PM