Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some list making here, need some ideas
The second claw on the big mek is nice as the nob gets challenged and you have no big hitters left. I have had my nob challenged on more than one occasion to die to something swinging at a faster initiative step. I love GW for naming a character a nob so I can talk about it on forums :O). I see it as another chance of a precision claw IDing the characters hiding at the back the cowards.

Keep the bale flamers dude. They eat troops. I like where the list is going. Ever looked at a Khorne lord on Juggernaught? Still fast moving with more reliable charges. Put him with some spawn who can keep up with him and can benefit from the rage and counter attack (Do these stack?). Cheaper than a Prince and just as evil. I am looking at fitting one in with my Crons. All this looking at Chaos Marines has inspired me.

Looking at the Daemon weapon. On the random roll of a 1 you become WS1 but you still swing.
The worst it can get
7 attacks at WS1 hitting on 5's? wounding on 2's (VotLW could help vs marines) gives you 3-4 wounds on T4 targets
The best it can get
12 attacks for an average of 5 wounds on a T4

175 Chaos Lord Mark of Khorne, Juggernaut Mount, Axe of Blind Fury, Sigil of Corruption, T5 3+4++ fast moving with more reliable charges (fleet)

Messages In This Thread
RE: some list making here, need some ideas - by GoNecrons - 31-05-2013, 10:15 AM