Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Infinity Event - Total Wargamer, RE-SCHEDULED Sat 6th July
The event has now been re-scheduled for Saturday 6th July

Hey guys,

Way back in the mists of time (well, last October!) I ran an Infinity intro event with my mate (Martin). I know a couple of you guys were at the event, so thought I would advertise here that we have a new one planned in a few weeks time.

[Image: MoebiusFlyer1_zps8ea682a9.jpg]

Some details about the event:

[Image: 4_4_logo.png]
Infinity Event - The Moebius Incident.
A Campaign event with chilling narrative, come play on specially constructed Cityscape and Mercenary Outpost boards. Beginner or veteran, all welcome!

Force Size: Both 150pt and 300pt lists if possible, or just 150pts. Forces also provided and available for use on the day if necessary.

The Games: A series of narrative games with a competitive edge, based on missions specially adapted for this event.
The event starts at 12pm, with games lasting approximately 1 hour - 80 minutes.
Starting times are around 12pm for game 1, and 2pm for game 2 (with the possibility of a 3rd depending on demand!)

Exciting missions to play with a chilling (really!) narrative running through the event; come and find out what the Moebius Incident is, and if you can survive it!

Terrain includes a specially constructed cityscape made especially for Infinity, and a mercenary base with games played across both boards.

The Place
At Total Wargamer, near Evesham http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/blog/?page_id=111

The Games
Some photos from our previous event (I'm not sure if these pics were ever shown on the forum - kudos to the guy picking his nose in the first shot by the way! Smile )

The terriain from that game has been expanded and finished off, and we hope to have a second table (a kind of Mercenary base) ready for the event.

[Image: 222478_10151156655614934_1645988348_n.jpg]

[Image: 384360_10151156659729934_365827073_n.jpg]

[Image: TWfin2.jpg]

And and all welcome at this event and any questions please add a post below, or send me a PM!

Really enjoyed the last event and it was a good laugh, would be great to see some of you guys there again if you can make it! Smile

Cheers, Graham

Messages In This Thread
Infinity Event - Total Wargamer, RE-SCHEDULED Sat 6th July - by GrahamC - 01-05-2013, 11:12 PM