Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
RWS 1500 point late war league(standings in 1st post)
With the growth of fow at rws I think now that a small competitive but fun tournament is viable what I was thinking the is players come up with a 1500 list,using any army book an take turns to play each other at random scenarios with a win worth 3 points,draw 2 an loss 1,it'll finish when all players have played every one then I'll tot up scores an the winner will be crowned an prizes given out =)

Any takers? Just submit your army list to me an you'll be entered then I'll do a random draw to see who plays who.

current standings
Dave-9
Seb-9
Alan-1
Chris-9
Sam-2
Jim-3

jim vs seb
jim(panthers) vs seb (soviet forward detachment)
Scenario-dust up,victory to seb,soviet tanks overran German positions taking almost no losses all German forces destroyed

jim vs chris
jim (german panthers) vs Chris (russian strelkovy batalon)
Scenario - seize opponents objective; Victory to Chris, objective taken by rifle company, Panthers repulsed by massed artillery and T-34's for acceptable losses to the motherland. Germans fall back in good order.

Jim (German Panthers) vs Dave (US 101st Airborne)

Scenario - seize opponents objective
Victory to Dave, Attacker's Objective taken by rifle company

The 101st managed to hold both Defenders Objectives for 3 turns with just 1 Rifle Company, 5 Shermans and 75mm Artillery.

On turn 4 the Hellcats arrived and punched a hole in the side of the one of German Panther Company and managed to hold an objective.

On turn 5 the 2nd Rifle Company arrived, assaulted and destroyed a German Panther Company.

On turn 6 the last unit of the 1st Rifle Company made a dash for the Attackers objective, survived 2 rounds of Artillery to take the Attackers Objective in turn 8.
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)

Messages In This Thread
RWS 1500 point late war league(standings in 1st post) - by actungpanzer - 08-01-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: RWS 1500 point late war torney - by wako1302 - 08-01-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: RWS 1500 point late war torney - by 40knerd99 - 12-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: RWS 1500 point late war torney - by 40knerd99 - 12-01-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: RWS 1500 point late war torney - by jaqenhgar - 12-01-2013, 10:27 AM