Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventures in the US. a.k.a. GenCon
OK time an update for everyone.

Yeterday morning 8 of us, from the tour assembled to try True Dungeon. On the whole I was not overly impressed with it. I think the combat one, would have been more involved, but the puzzle adventure, was a little lacking.

I chose to skip a terrain building class in order to chill, and at 4pm it was time for more Malifaux. This time i did better with a 2/0/1 result, but an 8-1 defeat in the second round hurt my differentials. That game was also against my room mate, and the person I travelled over with. Which was a little disappinting.

Again, after walking and shopping, and just generally taking things in, i skipped an evening Green Stuff class, to go out with the tour. After quite a wait, 10 of us had, what for me was an amazing meal.

Today being Saturday was about one thing. The Masters of Malifaux. With 5 events to qualify for Sundays invitational, not qualifying from two, skipping one, and having another held during my TD run, this was my last shot. So knowing that, I headed straight past the registration booth, and thought its time to explore the vendors hall. So my days has been filled with looking and spending. Tonight I have a late night Magic Event, which I intend to make.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
Adventures in the US. a.k.a. GenCon - by Gareth - 17-08-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Adventures in the US. a.k.a. GenCon - by Gareth - 18-08-2012, 10:32 PM