Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Other (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures (/showthread.php?tid=996)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - manrogue - 07-09-2012

(07-09-2012, 03:28 PM)Meebs Wrote: Lol at the new strech goal for $600k
I can't help but feel they are misunderstanding their target audience if they think adding alternate sculpts to the pin-ups is what we want. Sure 'Battle poses' sounds cool, but when you translate that into less boobs/bum/legs it looses appeal...
I suppose will have to wait and see - no concept art yet that i can see.

There have been a lot of people on forums saying they would buy this if it wasn't sexualised as it, so I think they are trying to entice those people in.
Personally I don't think it will and it's a bit of a wasted stretch, but oh well.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - sprogmcjob - 07-09-2012

i knw its a big thing in manga and anime to have big boobs/bum since im into them (manga and anime that is) but i must admit i was a little put off by the propotions from some of the female models haps thats why ive gone for armor glad people whoose leader (and most of the other models in the fraction) are men

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Nick - 07-09-2012

(07-09-2012, 05:33 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: i knw its a big thing in manga and anime to have big boobs/bum since im into them (manga and anime that is) but i must admit i was a little put off by the propotions from some of the female models haps thats why ive gone for armor glad people whoose leader (and most of the other models in the fraction) are men

But...but...Mech's and Jetbikes ;_;

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Angry_Panda - 07-09-2012

Being honest, I can understand the battle poses being offered.... I can see why the original models may not appeal to some.

But being fair and equal, I think they should also offer even more sexualised models to appeal to the true manga fan. (High school of the dead anyone?!)

Even EmsyPanda agrees, slutty models ftw!!

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - manrogue - 09-09-2012

Just a reminder that this finishes tonight people, so get them pledges in!
managed to scrap up enough to go double saviour, but poor for the rest of the month.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Nick - 09-09-2012

Buffed my pledge up $45 to get some of the optional models. Cerci wrecker and Black Diamond Assault Armour

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - manrogue - 09-09-2012

There are a few LTD characters i want, plus that new Candy and Cola knight.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Gareth - 09-09-2012

Bumped mine too. That should see me with a faction less than planned, but near enough everything else on the limited list.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - manrogue - 10-09-2012

Well the final total was $909,537, which is not bad considering the last couple of stretches were a bit hit and miss. Also glad that they are allowing you to adjust your pledge in the pledge manager to include extras.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Meebs - 10-09-2012

Well between me and simon we may of accidentally ended up with all of the factions and LE's.
I was looking at what we wanted, and how much i was already pledging and it was going to work out at an extra £50 to get the other three factions and they're going to be about that much each when they get released... so i thought might as well! not getting most of the optional extra models but can pick those up either in the pledge manager or when they get released.
I just fell in love with the boss relic knights and had to have them! And the factions to go with them for if in playtesting it works out they can have them as intended - being able to take any models from all three factions each.
Not getting the plushies and stuff though, would rather have the models frankly.