Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Other (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures (/showthread.php?tid=996)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Gareth - 29-08-2012

Yeah but they have patterns, and randomly fill some in and others stay empty, Dispite being on the same goal level. I'll get two factions, order some extra mini's and see what turns up in the post.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - sprogmcjob - 29-08-2012

does anyone want to go Savior of the Universe! level with me they can have rulebook just want starter set and Darkspace Fiametta as one of the free spirecal edition minis u get free with this level (otherwise its $10)
anyone?

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Gareth - 29-08-2012

I might go Double Savior Alan, if you want to grab one of the factions, by all means that could've done.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - sprogmcjob - 29-08-2012

o thats great (though if ur having problems with paypal im happy to do cash in hand)
just want everything to do with shattered swords with fiametta

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Nick - 29-08-2012

Vince, are we still doing a group pledge?

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - manrogue - 29-08-2012

I don't mind, I'm currently down for saviour but am happy to adjust my pledge to include other people's pledge to save postage and money.
For example I could go $275 for double saviour and an extra faction and postage.
Just collar me at the club or on hear closer to the end of it.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Angry_Panda - 30-08-2012

Im down as saviour, and sadly thats where its staying.

A belated birthday present for me from dearly beloved, otherwise I would certainly offer for someone to go halves!

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Nick - 30-08-2012

Pledged for Saviour. Never used Kickstarter before, i take it we pick our factions and special edition models when the thing ends?

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - Gareth - 30-08-2012

Alan its the Shattered Sword stuff (including the Dark Space version,) that your after then. There is an Austrican Ogre for an additional $25, do you want that added to the order? Also do you want me to auto include any additional SSP items?

It also appears I can swap out one of the two rule books (if were splitting then you would get one,) for $35 worth of additional items. I can do that, or you can have your own copy of the rules.
Twitter stream has a link to a Google.docs spread sheet for working out pledge costs.

Linky Linky.

RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - sprogmcjob - 30-08-2012

no to austrican ogre yes for opitionl free stuff to do with ssp items yes to extra rule book actually Smile