Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Stream of Consciousness - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge Bar (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Stream of Consciousness (/showthread.php?tid=85)

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Stuart - 27-07-2011

New ink cartridges on the way for the printer, so the the printed scenery production line may resume operation shortly.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Gareth - 27-07-2011

My Maelstrom order for my week off arrived today half way through the week after I wanted it. Also Deathjack parts are in the post now, so baring se pre-orders, and all the out of stock Warmachine bits, I am all upto date. That is until I spend a fortune at the Wyrd store for Gen Con exclusive items.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Gareth - 28-07-2011

Ok email went off Saturday morning and a short delay I get a reply from missing parts (Tuesday when I would have expected one on Monday.) They get my postal address yesterday and the parts arrived today. Alot better turn around than I expected, especially as the delays some stores are having getting stuff in.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Etched Oracle - 28-07-2011

Ive had a good birthday today, though they're not the same as they use to be heh. The better half got me the loaded Warmachine Battlefoam bag which is far larger then I expected it to be. Must say, I am very impressed with it!

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Gareth - 28-07-2011

Ah man Happy Birthday then. Glad you entered the world of BF. Hope to see it next week as I am getting one myself once I know how I need the foams.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Etched Oracle - 28-07-2011

Cheers dude Smile And yep, after a spending spree this weekend she'll be fully laden and brought out for use at the club next week. Intending to add a mound of new bare metal minis to my collection in the next few days.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Stuart - 29-07-2011

I have an ambitious plan to actually pick up a paintbrush this weekend.

A quick review of my project list, reflecting very minor progress (and even a step backwards with Erestor) from the previous review.

Warhammer Fantasy
  • Finish painting my Dwarf contigent from The Battle for Skull Pass.
  • Assemble and paint my Dwarf Battalion.
Warhammer 40K
  • Finish building a Land Raider. Nearly have it prepped now, just need to find my Dremel to faciliate some final "seam alignment".
  • Take stock of what Space Marines I have, and work out what else I need to be able to field an army.
  • Finish assembling and painting said Space Marines - once I've nailed the colour scheme.
Lord of the Rings
  • Assemble the remaining 24 Warriors of the Last Alliance
  • Paint all 96 Warriors of the Last Alliance!
  • Paint the 6 Galadhrim Knights.
  • Paint Erestor again.
  • Paint Elrond, Gil-Galad, and the pair of Elf Command figures.
Malifaux
  • Paint my Outcasts, and mount them on their cobblestone bases.
Bushido
  • Assemble and paint the five Temple of Ro-Kan figures, and mount them on stone bases.
Warmachine
  • Finish painting the contents of my Cygnar battlebox.
Terrain & Scenery
  • Finish prepping the Warhammer Fortress, then paint it.
  • Give some thought to Malifaux and Bushido scenery.

RE: Stream of Consciousness - Gareth - 29-07-2011

That list whilst scary looking, is no where near as large as my to do pile. However it is slightly neater, and having a plan is a good first step.

Just tried up upgrade the forum software to the latest version. Without any success whatsoever.