Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 22nd May 2012 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 22nd May 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=809)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - manrogue - 20-05-2012

(20-05-2012, 11:41 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(19-05-2012, 11:48 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(19-05-2012, 07:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: The Car has massively failed the MOT, so i have to scrap the car and go car shopping tomorrow.
If i can't get anything sorted before tuesday i may have to pikey a lift for myself and Rob for the week if anyone can give us one?

Yep, no problem Vince - pick you around 6.30pm? Might need to get you to direct me to Rob's place.

Cheers Stu, just on my way to look at a Car now (literally just wainting for brother in-law to pick me up) so all being well might be alright!

Will let you know either way for definate by Monday evening.

Operation new car was a success, so we are all good! But thanks for the offer Stu!

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - Stuart - 20-05-2012

(20-05-2012, 06:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: Operation new car was a success, so we are all good! But thanks for the offer Stu!

No worries, glad you've managed to sort some new wheels! Hope they haven't put too much of a dent in your hobby fund Smile

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - manrogue - 20-05-2012

(20-05-2012, 07:18 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(20-05-2012, 06:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: Operation new car was a success, so we are all good! But thanks for the offer Stu!

No worries, glad you've managed to sort some new wheels! Hope they haven't put too much of a dent in your hobby fund Smile
My planned purchase of a second Valkyrie and two more chimera have been delayed a couple of months, I'm £900 lighter in the pocket.
Hopefully get some of that back by scrapping the current car (£181) and claiming the newly purchased tax back of the DVLA.
But yes, i will be begging the boss for overtime to help increase the hobby fundage. Tongue

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - Valthrax - 21-05-2012

Ok sorry life has got in the way latley

If i can get a game tommorow then great if not i am fine with that too i have just recieved muchos models that need painting so might just pop along and sit on modelling if not

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - Stuart - 21-05-2012

I'm still after a game, and I think Justin might be too? I'll bring my Warmachine, Malifaux, Bushido and Infinity along - sure we can sort something out between us.

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - manrogue - 21-05-2012

If Kris did want to try out infinity you could try a three way and i could lend Kris some models? I'm than happy to lend out models to people.
No problems if not, just wanted to let you know the option was there. Smile

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - Stuart - 21-05-2012

Cheers Vince - much appreciated.

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - Valthrax - 21-05-2012

Thanks ppl

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - stygmatyr - 21-05-2012

I can bring enough Ariadna for Stuart to play Kris in a 300pt battle if he can use your yu jing vince. I can show them both how to play then

RE: Tuesday 22nd May - manrogue - 21-05-2012

No problem mate, i'll do a generic 10 order list with couple HI, MI and LI. I'll include the Aragoto bikers so you can explain irregulars and a infiltrating sniper so can show how that works.
Sound okay?