Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 21st February 2012 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 21st February 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Tuesday 21st February - Embolden - 19-02-2012

(18-02-2012, 11:46 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(17-02-2012, 10:09 PM)Embolden Wrote: Am looking for a game of 40k, I've asked vince to speak to dan, but am not sure if dan is available, so if anyone wants a game, either 1500 or 1750 Smile

im happy to give you 1750 with my eldar

Go for it mate Smile Eldar V Eldar!! Smile

RE: Tuesday 21st February - sprogmcjob - 19-02-2012

o if its eldar vs eldar i can always go tyranids if you like (though i think our eldar armys are VERY different in army composition)

RE: Tuesday 21st February - Embolden - 19-02-2012

I'm happy to play your Eldar mate, my Eldar list is something like, Farseer, Autarch, 2x6 Dragons, 2x5 Avengers 1x10 Storm Guardians all in Serpents, 2 Vypers and 6 War Walkers Smile

RE: Tuesday 21st February - sprogmcjob - 19-02-2012

my list is based on ulweth (thats not how its spelt lol) so lots of warlocks and a powerfull farseer so aspect warriors but mostly gaurdians
and most different to usal eldar list almost entirly on foot Smile

RE: Tuesday 21st February - Embolden - 20-02-2012

Cool, so VERY different builds then! Should be a good game! Smile

RE: Tuesday 21st February - manrogue - 20-02-2012

Dan did say he was gonna pop on here to ask if anyone wants a game, but since he hasn't, would anyone like 1500 pt game against him and his Necorns?

RE: Tuesday 21st February - Agincourt - 20-02-2012

(19-02-2012, 01:09 PM)Stuart Wrote: Paul - want to sort out some army lists on the night from Legions of Middle Earth? I've ordered the new source books, but doubt they will be here before then. Shouldn't take too long to sort something out.

2010 Feb white dwarf campaign game fords of isenguard rohan v uruks 300 points.
Have all the figs and lists done as fall back...

RE: Tuesday 21st February - Stuart - 20-02-2012

Right-o, was just working on my Elves list, but fallback sounds interesting too!

EDIT: just located our copy of that White Dwarf issue, will have a read tonight.

RE: Tuesday 21st February - Agincourt - 21-02-2012

Stuart, I sent my message from my phone while on the road. Just realised the Fords of Isen is a huge scenario and not the one I meant, It's the one on the next page Rescue of Theoden (who has fallen in the Fords of Isen).

I had a dabble at it with Tom and Adam Sunday and it was a really interesting scenario. We didn't finish, but very enjoyable.

RE: Tuesday 21st February - Stuart - 21-02-2012

(21-02-2012, 02:44 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Stuart, I sent my message from my phone while on the road. Just realised the Fords of Isen is a huge scenario and not the one I meant, It's the one on the next page Rescue of Theoden (who has fallen in the Fords of Isengard).

I had a dabble at it with Tom and Adam Sunday and it was a really interesting scenario. We didn't finish, but very enjoyable.

No worries, I did notice that it was a War of the Ring scenario. I've never played any of the scenarios before, so that would be interesting to try. I'll also bring along the figures I have anyway, as that should give us a few options.