Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
My Yu jing army - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Infinity (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: My Yu jing army (/showthread.php?tid=650)

My Yu jing army - manrogue - 04-02-2012

Edited this post as an update of what i can actually field as it has expanded due to various purchases-
Obiwanaban shinobi special character
Invincible w/ CR
Shang ji Invincible w/ CR + LFT
Ninja w/ SR
Ninja w/ CR
Tiger soldier w/ HMG
Gilang w/SR
Zhanshi w/HMG
Guilang w/ CR
Invincible w/ MR
Ko Dali w/ CR
Tiger soldier w/ CR
Keisotsubutai w/ cr + LGL
3 x butai w/ CR
Kempetai w/ BS
Domaru Butai w/ BR
Aragtso Senkenbutai W/ SF
Aragtso Senkenbutai w/ CR
Remote(will edit to which kind when finish converting tachikoma Tongue)

RE: My Yu jing army - Etched Oracle - 05-02-2012

Yes your list is legal for the total points it comes to, 294 or 296 I believe as I couldn't figure out which option you'd gone for on the second Ninja (CCW is a Close Combat Weapon which everyone has, be it a knife or an Explosive sword heh).

I have no idea if the list is balanced or not due to never having faced Yu Jing but I can see a lot of CH and Martial Arts. When you come to play you'll find out if the army works well or not but I can't see any immediate reason for it not to.

All you have to do is remember one key thing in Infinity; Close Combat is situational at best (Unless you're Yu Jing Big Grin).

RE: My Yu jing army - manrogue - 05-02-2012

The shock ninja in the army creator on the infinity website.
Lol, we'll see when i play with them as have a plan but not sure how will work. Now have bits sorted am quite looking forward to seeing how the system plays.

RE: My Yu jing army - manrogue - 06-02-2012

Everything bar my Obiwanaban shinobi is on its way from maelstrom, happy days! : )

RE: My Yu jing army - manrogue - 14-02-2012

Won a couple of bits off ebay(£10 for 4 brand new models? Yes please!) so now have the following-
Zhanshi w/HMG
Guilang w/ CR
Invincible w/ MR
Ko Dali w/ CR
Also my tiger soldiers came in a pack of two so have-
Tiger soldier w/ CR

RE: My Yu jing army - manrogue - 24-02-2012

While sorting out some stuff to sell on ebay i discovered some anime models that would work well at 28mm scale as infinity models.
Would there be any problem with people if i base them and proxy them?
ie-[Image: tachikoma.jpg]
^ tachikoma
as
[Image: pic106768_md.jpg]

RE: My Yu jing army - Etched Oracle - 24-02-2012

If that's the same little Tachikoma model I had (Long lost to the maelstrom of my room) then it should fit in nicely, though possibly a bit bigger/taller. As for your question, I have no problems what so ever, I'll just be incredibly jealous as I'm a big GitS fan and would love to have a couple of those on the field myself.

I love those little guys Big Grin

RE: My Yu jing army - manrogue - 24-02-2012

Lol, same here, massive GitS fan, have 4 or 5 tachikoma's of various sizes from back in my importing days.
Think that the i have sorted should be just about right (its the one that came in the limited edition release of stand alone complex) , others are way to big or way to small!
Also mave some other Mecha that i want to use as TAG's though not sure on the size.....

RE: My Yu jing army - manrogue - 12-03-2012

Updated intial post with new ebay purchases to show what i can field