Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Hello - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: New Members (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=605)

Pages: 1 2

Hello - Embolden - 14-01-2012

Hey everyone, the names Rob!

I've been lurking for aaaages on here and have been meaning to come along to a games night for aaaaages as well, but things have conspired against me, until now!

The wife is on a collage course tuesday nights, so I can regularly attend now so was hoping to start showing my ugly face every tuesday night.

I play 40k solely and have done for more years than I care to remember and I have a large Eldar collection, although I've only just started to paint it... Blush

anyways, just a quick hello and I hope to see you across the gaming table soon!!

Rob

RE: Hello - Etched Oracle - 14-01-2012

Welcome to the club! We're always happy to see a new face, glad you can make it along at last.

I've had some Warmachine models for nearly 3 years and I've yet to paint them so you're not alone there don't worry Big Grin

RE: Hello - Stuart - 14-01-2012

Hey Rob, and welcome! We're building up a good number of 40K'ers - look forward to meeting you next week.

Stu.

RE: Hello - sprogmcjob - 14-01-2012

hey

i play tyranids and eldar so will give you a game one of these week if you like Smile

RE: Hello - Embolden - 15-01-2012

Thanks for the warm welcome, will be along on tuesday then! Smile

With regards to arranging a game, I've posted in the thread, but if no-one replies, can I just show up? Smile

Thanks.

RE: Hello - Gareth - 15-01-2012

Yeah feel free to turn up. There are plenty of others without a pre-arranged match up, or you can take a look at the other systems being played.

RE: Hello - Embolden - 15-01-2012

(15-01-2012, 09:23 AM)Gareth Wrote: Yeah feel free to turn up. There are plenty of others without a pre-arranged match up, or you can take a look at the other systems being played.

Okay cool, i'll be turning up anyways, even if it's for a pick up game! Smile

RE: Hello - jaqenhgar - 15-01-2012

Hi Rob,

I am new as well, went along a couple weeks ago and am going again this Tuesday. Had a great game of 40K and a friendly welcome so seems like a great club! Will be good to meet you, I have Dark Angels and Eldar (and should have some Necrons in a couple months or so) so look forward to playing you sometime Smile

Chris

RE: Hello - Embolden - 16-01-2012

(15-01-2012, 06:17 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Hi Rob,

I am new as well, went along a couple weeks ago and am going again this Tuesday. Had a great game of 40K and a friendly welcome so seems like a great club! Will be good to meet you, I have Dark Angels and Eldar (and should have some Necrons in a couple months or so) so look forward to playing you sometime Smile

Chris

Awesome, will see tomorrow then! And yeah a game anytime would be great! Smile

RE: Hello - manrogue - 16-01-2012

As mentioned, alot of us 40k'ers tend to go with the flow on the night, as we never seem to know who exactly is going to turn up!
Alot of us are a bit inexperienced or not long back into the hobby, so the more experienced members are a great addition to our little comunity!