Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 2nd August 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=293)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Dark Wolf - 31-07-2011

i haven't heard from sarah yet but she did say last week...

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Marie - 01-08-2011

(31-07-2011, 08:14 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: i haven't heard from sarah yet but she did say last week...

See you tomorrow! With my Dwarfs!

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Noisysteve - 01-08-2011

I should be up this week, will bring Wings of war , 6 planes, plenty of oops I meant left , not right!!

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Dark Wolf - 02-08-2011

(01-08-2011, 08:02 PM)Marie Wrote:
(31-07-2011, 08:14 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: i haven't heard from sarah yet but she did say last week...

See you tomorrow! With my Dwarfs!

you will probably thrash me as i have heard dwarves are very tough to kill and mostly have 4+ or 5+ saves which is good. i will probably run away and then some how manage to kill your worst unit which routs and then makes all the others rout of the table and stuff. what i do to my dad alot. ooh and he managed to beet me in the practice game which was very scary. it was very close but it was because of his 2 mages with there fire balls and stuff.

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Etched Oracle - 02-08-2011

Cheers for the Malifaux game Stu - Shame we spent so much of it with our head in the books but we learnt a lot and it was enjoyable.

Looking forward to playing some more Malifaux but I think I'd like to get back to basics and have a Warmachine battle next week.

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Luke the Squig - 02-08-2011

I tell ya what, that WarmaHordes game was pretty darn annoying. So many tactics... ruined.

Thank you for the game though Justin, as it was really enjoyable

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - stygmatyr - 02-08-2011

Not a problem, i enjoyed it too, except for your feat stopping my guys coming back lol. You're picking it up quite fast too, next time i won't make the mistake of underestimating you

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Stuart - 02-08-2011

(02-08-2011, 11:07 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Cheers for the Malifaux game Stu - Shame we spent so much of it with our head in the books but we learnt a lot and it was enjoyable.

Looking forward to playing some more Malifaux but I think I'd like to get back to basics and have a Warmachine battle next week.

Likewise, thanks for the game - hard work but really enjoyed it nonetheless. It took a while to get into the flow of things, and a shame we had to leave it where we did as it was just getting interesting Smile

Note to self: learn to spot the difference between an ace and the black joker...

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Luke the Squig - 02-08-2011

(02-08-2011, 11:19 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Not a problem, i enjoyed it too, except for your feat stopping my guys coming back lol. You're picking it up quite fast too, next time i won't make the mistake of underestimating you

The student has become the master(ish) lol Smile.

RE: Tuesday 2nd August - Dark Wolf - 03-08-2011

i really enjoyed the game last night with sarah but it was a shame we didn't know that dwarfs have hatred to all greenskins.