Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Alan's Hobby Log - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Hobby (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Personal Hobby Logs (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alan's Hobby Log (/showthread.php?tid=2064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - jjakaalbinoboy - 11-06-2016

Both look awesome Alan, might have to steal that grime affect too!

Still on for Tuesday?

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - Agent0range - 12-06-2016

(11-06-2016, 08:33 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Both look awesome Alan, might have to steal that grime affect too!

Still on for Tuesday?

Yup Smile

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - Agent0range - 06-07-2016

The Hereteks have completed their dark rituals and incantations. The appropriate supplications have been made, and the tainted machine spirit of 'The Pantheon's Wrath' awakens ready for war in Caledonia!

[Image: 21x3et.jpg]
[Image: 2hzpoux.jpg]
[Image: v598p3.jpg]
[Image: 2wnpm45.jpg]
[Image: 2qsm52w.jpg]

I think AK Interactive streaking grime is my favourite thing ever!

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - jaqenhgar - 07-07-2016

wow looks amazing!

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - Stuart - 07-07-2016

Stunning work!

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - jjakaalbinoboy - 08-07-2016

Seriously Alan you need to stop posting pictures of your models! It's making the rest of us look bad! haha (only kidding)

Top job! Where'd you get that little sign for the base?

I was half expecting so corpses attached to the outside aka the reavers from Firefly!

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - Agent0range - 09-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 07:53 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Seriously Alan you need to stop posting pictures of your models! It's making the rest of us look bad! haha (only kidding)

Top job! Where'd you get that little sign for the base?

I was half expecting so corpses attached to the outside aka the reavers from Firefly!

Ha thanks Smile

I made the sign out of ice lolly sticks. Bought a pack off eBay ages ago and they're really useful for making up wooden boards. The minefield transfer is from the FW Death Korps of Kreig transfer sheet that I use for my IG. So just painted the sign up, gave it a wash, and put the transfer over the top.

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - Agent0range - 27-07-2016

Just finished my Tzeentch herald, it's the Changeling model but I wanted something Tzeentch-y that looked different to horrors. He's probably going to carry the paradox and sit in the horror squad.

[Image: 2lnw9c0.jpg]
[Image: 214uv6x.jpg]

I used an airbrush to get the rainbow transition, and then highlighted the edges with thinned down Pallid Wych Flesh. I did the gem on the skull and on the Tzeentch ornament on his waist with some of the new Citadel gemstone technical paints. They're really effective and would look great on Eldar or something else with lots of bling.

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - Agent0range - 17-09-2016

Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut done.

[Image: 23jpdky.jpg]

[Image: sfgf89.jpg]

RE: Alan's Hobby Log - Agent0range - 26-10-2016

Recently finished three termicide terminators for my black crusade warband.

[Image: 2u7p24n.jpg]