Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Introduce yourself... - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: New Members (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself... (/showthread.php?tid=2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Introduce yourself... - Ryan - 03-01-2018

Hey there everyone as you can tell my name is Ryan and I am a 40k player, my current Armies include Ultramarines and Adeptus Mechanicus and I'm looking forward to hopefully getting a game or two sometime

RE: Introduce yourself... - Stuart - 03-01-2018

Welcome Ryan (not to be confused with RyanL Smile)

Plenty of 40K going on at the club, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting a game. Look forward to meeting you.

RE: Introduce yourself... - Agincourt - 06-01-2018

Yes welcome Ryan. Plenty of 40k going on Big Grin

RE: Introduce yourself... - Lord_Heru’ur - 17-01-2018

Hi all, I’m Trenton. I’ve already attended so some may have an idea of who the Stargate fan is. 40K is mainly my game, but I have been tempted into the new necromunda release also.

RE: Introduce yourself... - Stuart - 17-01-2018

(17-01-2018, 07:54 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: Hi all, I’m Trenton. I’ve already attended so some may have an idea of who the Stargate fan is. 40K is mainly my game, but I have been tempted into the new necromunda release also.

Welcome Trenton!

RE: Introduce yourself... - Dar13s - 19-01-2018

Hello,

I'm Stuart, I'm hoping to come along to my first meetup on Tuesday (23/01/18).
I currently Play X Wing and Knight Models: Batman Miniatures Games also had a few games of Shadespire which I enjoyed too.

I would love to get a few games of X Wing in each week Tongue

RE: Introduce yourself... - Stuart - 19-01-2018

Welcome Stuart!

If you don't have a game arranged already then feel free to pop a post in the weekly meeting thread and we'll see if we can get you sorted with a game: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=3232

Look forward to meeting you.

RE: Introduce yourself... - jjakaalbinoboy - 20-01-2018

(17-01-2018, 07:54 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: Hi all, I’m Trenton. I’ve already attended so some may have an idea of who the Stargate fan is. 40K is mainly my game, but I have been tempted into the new necromunda release also.

(19-01-2018, 09:53 AM)Dar13s Wrote: Hello,

I'm Stuart, I'm hoping to come along to my first meetup on Tuesday (23/01/18).
I currently Play X Wing and Knight Models: Batman Miniatures Games also had a few games of Shadespire which I enjoyed too.

I would love to get a few games of X Wing in each week Tongue

Welcome to the club Trenton and Stuart (now we have two Stuarts!?). I'm a big Stargate fan myself! We've got plenty of 40k and X-Wing players so neither of you should have any trouble finding games.

RE: Introduce yourself... - Direstraits291 - 19-03-2018

(30-03-2011, 12:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: Feel free to post a little something about yourself here - perhaps some background on your experience of the hobby, which games you have played and currently play, and any armies you field.

Hello all! I'm Peter, I have not attended yet but I am really keen to and meet you all. I am very excited to be getting back into Warhammer 40k (I play Ultramarines), 8th edition is proving to be quite a revelation as well. I am also getting back in to Star Wars X Wing as well. Would it be okay to come along to a meet soon?

RE: Introduce yourself... - Stuart - 19-03-2018

(19-03-2018, 08:40 PM)Direstraits291 Wrote:
(30-03-2011, 12:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: Feel free to post a little something about yourself here - perhaps some background on your experience of the hobby, which games you have played and currently play, and any armies you field.

Hello all! I'm Peter, I have not attended yet but I am really keen to and meet you all. I am very excited to be getting back into Warhammer 40k (I play Ultramarines), 8th edition is proving to be quite a revelation as well. I am also getting back in to Star Wars X Wing as well. Would it be okay to come along to a meet soon?

Hello Peter and welcome! Please feel free to pop along any time, just for a chat and a look round if you like. Look forward to meeting you.