Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Introduce yourself... - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: New Members (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself... (/showthread.php?tid=2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Introduce yourself... - Stuart - 25-03-2013

(25-03-2013, 03:15 PM)davidClifton Wrote: Hi everyone my names Dave, I'm 25, getting back into 40k and wfb, after 3 years away from the hobby. I have a space marine army and planning a goblin only wfb army, although with kids its not easy lol.

Hey Dave, and welcome! You'll be in good company - plenty of 40K and WFB going on at the club, and a few just getting back into the swing of things after some time away from the hobby like yourself. Hope to meet you soon!

RE: Introduce yourself... - Simian - 25-03-2013

Hi Dave, welcome on board. i've fairly recently returned to the hobby as well and this is a great place for easing yourself back in gently!

look forward to seeing you down at the club

RE: Introduce yourself... - Gareth - 25-03-2013

(25-03-2013, 03:15 PM)davidClifton Wrote: Hi everyone my names Dave, I'm 25, getting back into 40k and wfb, after 3 years away from the hobby. I have a space marine army and planning a goblin only wfb army, although with kids its not easy lol.

Nice to see you made your way over from TWF.

RE: Introduce yourself... - smallpoxeldar - 25-03-2013

Hi Dave welcome to the club. Dan

RE: Introduce yourself... - Nick1988 - 26-03-2013

Welcome to the club mate!

RE: Introduce yourself... - jaqenhgar - 26-03-2013

welcome Dave!

RE: Introduce yourself... - Koala - 21-07-2013

Hi. My name is Koala. My friend Panda from here showed me some Miniature a while ago and I like them a lot! And after chatting to him and I have realised I can play games with them as well.

Currently bought some Dark Eldar as they look so cool and slowly painting them... Tongue

Played Star Trek X-Wing game, Rezolution and recently bought Anima Tactic but haven't get round to try them out yet.

Oh, and I played Space Crusade with some friends as well Wink

xx

RE: Introduce yourself... - Angry_Panda - 22-07-2013

Good morning! And I'm glad to see you finally pulled your finger out and joined!!

Oh, and in my defence, she was already called koala before I knew her! It's not some random animal naming system I invented! Lol

RE: Introduce yourself... - Stuart - 22-07-2013

Welcome Koala!

RE: Introduce yourself... - Koala - 22-07-2013

Thank you ;-)

Yes, I have nick named Koala by someone ages ago and I think it suits me and I use this name ever since lol I think it suits me lol

And I am a newbie to miniature game but I would like to try them ;-) learning and trying them slowly lol x so bear with me if I play game with you, I have been told I am a quick learner but still need someone to teach me the game ;-)