Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Kickstarter Dead zone, updates in first post - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Other (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Kickstarter Dead zone, updates in first post (/showthread.php?tid=1474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Dead zone, updates in first post - manrogue - 06-12-2013

At home with my stuff now, just about to commence operation- build something.

Massivelly impressed with everthing so far, mats are gorgeous and so is the ancelloti workshop detailing kit.

RE: Dead zone, updates in first post - Simian - 06-12-2013

the mat is brilliant isn't it. looks good and feels very durable.

Yep definitely, got 4 of them for use with infinity/necromunda for city fights and glad I did now!

How many accessory sprues you guys get? Got around 15 in my box! Lol

RE: Dead zone, updates in first post - Simian - 06-12-2013

no where near that many, but as its back at home and im out in China i cant check. its taunting me back there i swear! thats the only area i had no idea what to expect and so no idea if anything was missing. i'll be home in two weeks and will check then, theres seemed to be loads though.

4 mats? thats taking it seriously! i decided one would be enough as it would do for Necromunda and Deadzone.

Well took some pics of box and terrain, including a first building-
[attachment=886]
[attachment=887]
What do you think of this as a advertising board on to of the building? (picture for example)
[attachment=888]
[attachment=889]
[attachment=890]

RE: Dead zone, updates in first post - stygmatyr - 07-12-2013

Looking good Smile I'm definitely up for a game Tuesday with simon

RE: Dead zone, updates in first post - manrogue - 07-12-2013

Rebs are built, though i am missing one sorak trooper. Have to contact Mantic to send me one (Will check other factions first in case anything else missing), not a big deal to be honest as in a kickstarter of this size a couple of mistakes are bound to happen.

Wish i had bought the faction boosters, really like the models. Need to get some overtime at work, going to get a lot on the second pledge manager........ Big Grin

RE: Dead zone, updates in first post - Stuart - 09-12-2013

Tell ya what, that mat smells great - even the dog is impressed.

Looks like my Dreadball MVP is Riller if anyone is interested in him.

[attachment=891]

(07-12-2013, 11:10 PM)manrogue Wrote: Rebs are built, though i am missing one sorak trooper. Have to contact Mantic to send me one (Will check other factions first in case anything else missing), not a big deal to be honest as in a kickstarter of this size a couple of mistakes are bound to happen.

Looks like I'm missing 4 dice (think it should come with 10 but have 6). That's about it so far I think.

Just been trying to work through the latest Kickstarter update combined with the packing list to see exactly what I've got and what's due in the next shipment.